sixty.

hyunjin smirked to himself once he heard his doorbell ring not even 15 minutes after seungmin's comment.

he jumped out of bed and went to open the door, meeting with changbin in the livingroom.

"hey do you mind leaving? he asked hastily. changbin groaned and got off the sofa, glaring at the taller boy who was unlocking the front door.

"don't tell me you two are gonna-" he face palmed himself in annoyance and grabbed his coat and his phone, then rushed out the door.

"what a gremlin." hyunjin rolled his eyes then smiled back at his boyfriend (?) . seungmin looked so dazed as he checked out the boy in front of him. his pretty red skirt paired with a pair of black stockings....gosh it felt like a dream.

"h-hi jinnie..." he breathed out, finally making eye contact with the taller one. hyunjin smiled at seungmin and his behavior, he was so cute.

"you came here pretty dang fast, huh?" hyunjin said as they both went to sit on the sofa that changbin was previously sat on, the tv still playing a random show.

"y-yeah well i couldn't help it...you look so good." the younger one shamelessly spoke, eyes not once leaving the blonde's body.

"you're so desperate minnie~ i always knew you had a thing for my body. do you think i didn't hear you moan my name that one morning back at my mom's house?" the older boy gave him a sickeningly sweet smile. oh how seungmin wanted to pounce on him as soon as possible. he felt sweat trickle down his back just by hearing hyunjin expose him.

"tell me seungmin, what nasty thing's have you been imagining of me?"

"hyunjin..." seungmin whined in embarrassment, hands laying low near hyunjin's thighs as they sat facing each other.

"should we talk about it...?" hyunjin asked, caressing seungmin's puppy like face with his sweet soothing touch.
seungmin hummed into the feeling, too engrossed with the feeling of hyunjin's touch.

"talk about what?" he asked once he slightly snapped out of his little love trance.

"about sex. what we like, what we dislike, safe words, all of that stuff." hyunjin spoke tenderly.

"im not really sure what i-i like,.. i mean, i never got to do stuff i wanted to during...yeah." the brunette uneasily spoke.

"how about you tell me what you'd like to try and what you disliked when having sex with...you're ex?" hyunjin carefully asked. seungmin took a deep breath and thought about it for a while.

"well for starters, i didn't like when he'd hit me or yell at me to make me cry...it made me super uncomfortable..."

"i don't really know what i want to try either...." he breathed out. hyunjin nodded with interest.

"what about you, love?" seungmin asked the taller one. hyunjin hummed as he thought about it too.

"well i don't like being choked but i like complements and degrading... i like being in control sometimes but i like getting restrained and controlled too and i also like...pet names..." he mumbled the last part.

"god why are we so vanilla?" seungmin laughed and hyunjin joined him.

"rough sex just doesn't look appealing to me..." he trailed off.

"i also like...kissing, biting, licking..." hyunjin whispered as his eyes lingered down at seungmin's lips longer than it should have. the air felt thick and suffocating with lust and desire.

seungmin gulped as he saw the dangerous glint in his boyfriend's eyes, leaning closer towards him.

both their eyes were locked on each other's lips, both hungry for one another. At last, seungmin broke the tension by letting their lips collide with each other, somehow catching hyunjin by surprise.