forty one

hi.hwang: why are you ignoring me?

kimseung: im sorry

hi.hwang: huh?

hi.hwang: youve been acting rlly weird today min :(

kimseung: sorry

hi.hwang: why do you keep saying sorry?! im rlly confused

kimseung: sorry

hi.hwang: bloody hell stop apologizing and tell me whats wrong

kimseung: its nothing

hi.hwang: STOP LYING

hi.hwang: seungmin istg pls just get out of the bathroom and come talk to me

kimseung; hyunjin im tired and i want to sleep

hi.hwang: bitch you aren't gonna sleep until you tell me what's wrong omg

hi.hwang: why do you always act like this?!

kimseung: im annoying aren't i?

kimseung: im sorry hyunjin

hi.hwang: you know thats not what i meant

hi.hwang: seungmin did something happen today? is that why you've been avoiding me?

hi.hwang: god pls just say something

kimseung: i already told you that nothing happened hyunjin.

hi.hwang: fucking hell

;

hyunjin was frustrated and confused because of seungmin. what was actually wrong?

suddenly, a risky idea popped into his mind....

he quietly got off his bed and left his room, heading for seungmin's.

surprisingly, the door wasn't locked. he slowly unlocked the door and slid through the small gap, careful not to make any noise.

meanwhile, seungmin was in the bathroom. emotionlessly staring at himself through the mirror.

he felt numb.

its not like jaebums words hurt him-- okay it really cut deep in his heart and self esteem. in fact, it made him think.

was he really good enough for someone like hyunjin? definitely not. jaebeom is right, all he'll ever be is a pathetic loser.

hyunjin deserved so much better. why was seungmin even trying in the first place? why did he even have hope?

suddenly, a knock on the bathroom door cut his thoughts. anxiously, he opened the door, only to almost shut it again.

"dont you dare!" hyunjin blocked the door from closing with his body, slamming in open with force.

seungmin stared at the taller boy,
"what do you want hyunjin?" seungmin asked, no hint of anything in his voice.

"seungmin...please talk to me." hyunjin pleaded. he gently took a hold of seungmin's hand and guided him out of the bathroom.

"its jaebum, isn't it?" hyunjin asked. seungmin's eyes widened in shock
'how did he know?!'

"no-"

"don't even try to deny it, seungmin." hyunjin sternly said, making the younger gulp.

"did he say something to you? your mood dropped once you got out of the bathroom at the arcade. i saw him enter after you went in..." hyunjin asked. seungmin avoided his questioning eyes and stared at his hands, that were intertwined with hyunjin's beautiful soft ones.

"h-he didn't do anything..."

"but he did say something. im not stupid, min." the tall boy was getting impatient.

but, seungmin was embarrassed to spill his insecure thoughts to the older boy.

"why do y-you care so much? you act like w-we're dating..."

"seungmin i swear to god i will choke you if you dont spill, now." hyunjin growled.

"kinky- um...he didn't say anything bad,,,im just sensitive and pathetic." seungmin forced a smile.

"KIM SEUNGMIN!"

"o-okay okay! he just...said that i should give up on you and that ill never have a chance with you and called me stupid and pathetic...." seungmin quietly mumbled, making it kind of hard to hear.

hyunjin frowned upon hearing his words.

"i-i mean... he's not wrong, is he? its the t-truth." hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows, how dare jaebum say that to seungmin?!

"also um i-i was kind of jealous that you two were hanging out more...i wanted to ask you to play a game with me at the arcade but he dragged you away. yknow, ouch haha..."

"seungmin..."

"its fine hyunjin, really. im alright." hyunjin wasted no time and pulled seungmin in for a hug.

"i-im sorry..." hyunjin breathed out and snuggled into seungmin's neck.

"no, i am. you were having fun with him and i was jealous so..."

"no shut up! why would he say such things to you?! i barely even know him!" hyunjin cried.

"hyunjin, i have a question...." seungmin hesitantly asked after their little hug session.

"go on."

"what are we?"

~tbc

TYSM FOR 105K READS??? PLS I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH

i hope you guys enjoyed this smol chapter and i might double update later but!! gotta finish my hw </3

love you!