thirty eight.

a few hours passed, and they finally arrived to their designated destination. both boys got off the train and got into a cab.

"i can't wait to see her!" hyunjn exclaimed with excitement. seungmin on the other hand was very nervous. he was scared to disappoint and be disliked by hyunjin's mother.

"are you okay min?" hyunjin squeezed the younger's hand. seungmin let out a shaky breath and nodded with a forced smile, hyunjin knew he wasn't but did not want to push it.

"my mum will love you. you're cute." hyunjin gave him a reassuring smile.

the ride to jinnie's home was not that long. the two arrived in front of a pretty simple modern-looking house. hyunjin quickly paid the cab driver and ran towards the door with a grin, dragging seungmin along.

he knocked on the door, covering the peep hole with his hand.

"who is it" his mother's faint voice could be heard from the other side of the door. hyunjin quietly giggled at the sound of worry in her voice but remained silent. seungmin gave him a concerned look but smiled nonetheless.

he heard the door unlock and quickly grabbed seungmin's hand.

"hyunjin!" she exclaimed with happiness upon seeing her son. hyunjin's eyes was glazed with pure happiness as he threw himself into his mother's arms.

"oh my god how you've grown!"

"mum its only been a few months!" he playfully rolled his eyes.

"i know!!" she laughed and kissed her son's forehead. seungmin's heart swelled at the adorable sight. hyunjin seemed to have a good relationship with his mother, unlike him.

"and who might you be, young man?" she gave seungmin a warm but questioning smile.

hyunjin cleared his throat before speaking up,

"mummy this is seungmin, one of my friends!" he smiled and held seungmin's hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"nice to meet you seung!" she beemed, then turned towards her son.

"are you sure you guys are just 'friends'?" she whispered loudly with a smirk, watching as both boys blushed a visible shade of red. she giggled and led them inside.

"i just made some ramen, come eat after you finish unpacking, okay boys?" she said as she went to the dining room. hyunjin and seungmin nodded and headed upstairs. seungmin stared in awe at hyunjin's baby photos, that were hung on the wall in the hallway. hyunjin blushed in embarrassment and huffed, pulling seungmin quickly into a room, that was presumably his.

"i told you she'll love you"

"she thinks im your b-boyfriend." seungmin said.

"she says that for every one of my friends." hyunjin giggled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"do you wanna shower? i can show you your room, unless you wanna sleep with me, in more than one way~" hyunjin whispered the last part into his ear, causing seungmin to push him away.

"i-i think the first option is great!" he blushed. hyunjin playfully rolled his eyes with a smile and then showed seungmin the guest room, which was right next to his.

;

"seungmin! come join us." hyunjin's mum smiled as she pointed towards the seat that was next to hyunjin's, a bowl of ramen sitting on the table.

"t-thank you." he quietly said and sat besides hyunjin.

~tbc

hii hope you enjoyed this chap <3

sorry for the lack of updates

love u!!!