forty nine.

"jisung! fucking talk to me!" minho yelled. it happened again. jisung acting cold towards him for no reason that minho could think of.

"there's nothing wrong minho, just let me be okay?" jisung coldly replied and paid no attention to him.

"t-this is hurting me, you know?" minho spoke up again after some time, practically on the verge of breaking.

"something is wrong and you aren't telling me, do you not trust me enough?! you've been up chans ass all week, always staying over and ignoring my calls and messages! im fucking tired han jisung!" minho yelled with tears finally freeing themselves.

"tell me jisung, are you cheating on me with chan? is that what this is?" minho tiredly spoke.

jisung swallowed. and that was all it took for minho to let out a sour laugh.

"its that, isn't it?" he sadly smiled.

"i tried for you jisung, i really did." and with that, minho left jisung's dorm.

his vision was blurry and his head felt on fire as he tried his best to make it back to his dorms.

he just wasn't good enough.

his heart felt like it has been ripped out.

all those nights he'd stay awake wondering what the problem with jisung was, only to find out he was most likely sleeping around with his best friend.

"i-its all my f-fault isn't it?" minho spoke to himself. he felt his knees give up on him, crashing to the floor.

"hey- woah! minho?" he heard a familiar voice call his name. he hopelessly looked up, only to find seungmin and hyunjin.

"s-seungmin..."

"are you okay?- clearly not- what happened to you?" seungmin helped him up.

"I-ill be alright." minho forced a very unconvincing smile.

"no you won't be."hyunjin sighed and patted his back.

" wanna head back to the dorms with us? we can chat and eat some food if you'd like." hyunjin gave him a reassuring smile.

"that would be nice..."

;

jisung: hey

chan: hey sung what's wrong?

jisung: are you sure about minho?

chan: i already told you, im not so sure of what i saw but he was there with her.

jisung: he thinks im cheating on him with you

chan:i mean, u did kiss me

jisung: i was sad

chan: whatever

chan: what if minho isn't cheating on u?

jisung: then im an absolute dick head.

;

hi.hwang:

hwang:

hi

hi.hwang: sexy boyfie and lil cutie ig 💞 @kimseung  @m1nhot mention a usermention a user

kimseung: who hurt minho btw

m1nhot: haven't been called cute in a long time 🤣🤣

freckled_bitch: CAN I COME OVER TOO??

sunhan: oh

vvsmydiamonds: cute gang ig!!

ilovetitsandwomen: i want a new gf

crispyhair: oh ur back already 💀

view more comments

~tbc.

HELLOOO

so so sorry its been like 2 months 💀😭 ive been rlly busy with school and now im finally done with it so expect more updates!!

LOVE U