thirteen.

"fuck im so scared I want to go home right now." felix mumbled as he, hyunjin, jisung, and chan walked side by side.

"it's not that bad, c'mon!" chan whined,

"i bet it is. i wanna go home and watch angel beats." hyunjin sighed as he clutched onto his backpack.

"on the bright side.... nothing." jisung groaned, causing felix to scoff.

"well, I'm gonna explore the campus, see you whores later." hyunjin sent them a flying kiss and walked off.

the campus was really huge. like, really fucking huge.

a bunch of students, including foreigners, filled the university. he was so fascinated.

"it's too big, i wanna do online school-" hyunjin's mumbling got cut off by someone knocking him over and falling on top of him.

"the fuck- watch where you're going idiot!" he yelled and pushed the stranger off him, only then getting a good look at his extremely handsome features.

the unknown boy stayed silent with an unamused expression, staring hyunjin up and down in boredom.

he pretty tall actually, not as tall as hyunjin but still taller than average.

hyunjin awkwardly cleared his throat and stood up, dusting off his clothes with a flushed face.

"are y-you not going to apologize?!" hyunjin yelled in anger. the boy just smirked in amusement and shook his head.

"wow...fuck you really! asshole!" he gritted his teeth and walked off while mumbling curse words.

;

f

reckled_bitch:

freckled_bitch: yeah um... I don't wanna go to uni

liked by sunhan, fried_hair, hi.hwang, and 539,203 others

sunhan: :')

hi.hwang: bitch bumped into me and didn't fucking apologize i hate this

fried_hair: i-it's not as bad as you think...

minlee: wait, which uni? i swear i saw someone wearing those outfits

view more comments

~tbc

i love you