twenty nine.

seungmin furiously blushed as he watched hyunjin take off his shirt with no shame.

"what? we're both boys, plus you're straight." he laughed. seungmin stayed silent and awkwardly looked away as soon as he saw hyunjin's hands reach for his skirt.

why was he even acting this way? he was straight after all...right?

"you can turn around now, idiot." hyunjin spoke up after a little while. he was now wearing a loose shirt with a pair of simple black shorts.

seungmin cleared his throat and let his eyes wander around hyunjin's room.

he hoped that the blonde boy would let him leave before changbin came. that would just be really awkward if the short boy found him here, he wasn't ready for questions.

"why am i here anyways?" he asked.

"because i want you here, pup." the tall boy gave him and innocent smile and threw himself onto his bed.

"don't you have friends or something?" the raven head asked.
"they're busy."

"ok." seungmin stayed silent and kept his eyes on his lap.
he heard hyunjin shuffle around the bed, letting out a sound of satisfaction not long after.

seungmin honestly did not know what to do. he didn't even know what hyunjin was getting out of this. did he really just want to see the younger suffer? it was a very confusing situation.

to hyunjin, he wasn't doing this just to hurt seungmin. in fact, it was kind of the opposite. he found seungmin interesting, whether he liked him or not. he knew deep down that seungmin wasn't actually what he came off as-- at least he hoped so.

hyunjin was hoping to end their 'deal' with a sparking friendship. thats all he was looking for.

but...why seungmin? why not anyone else? why must it be that homophobic boy that always gets on his nerves? to be real, hyunjin himself had no idea why. he's just following gut instinct.

"wanna watch a movie with me?"

;

"excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" chan frowned upon seeing a familiar short male holding spray cans. the short boy froze and slowly turned around, only to furiously blush and clear his throat.

"u-um i-i was- w-was uh..." he let his eyes travel down to chan's hips. he dropped the spray cans and made eye contact with the supposedly older boy.

"name." chan demanded. changbin sighed but nonetheless told him,
"s-seo changbin."

"come with me." chan said shortly after writing something down in his small notebook.

changbin excitedly complied with a small grin fighting its way onto his face. why was he even acting this way?

"where are y-you taking me?" the short male hesitantly spoke up.
"to the discipline office." chan threw him a cold side glance.

"what- why?! i wasn't going to do anything, i swear!" he complained. chan rolled his eyes and ignored him. well, until changbin decided it was a good idea to hold his arm back.

chan turned around flustered.,
"wh- let go of me weirdo!" he snatched his arm back.
"please let me off the hook chan?" he pleaded.

"how do you know my name?"

"oh um...i heard your name around campus!" chan gave him a suspicious look but shrugged. he was pretty well known around campus.

"whatever. if i catch you doing something like that again i swear i wont let you off the hook." chan broke into a smile, causing changbin to coo at his dimples.

"o-of course! can i...have your number?" chan playfully rolled his eyes to hide the fact that a faint blush was now visible on his face.

"here." he wrote it down on a paper and handed it over to him.
"thank you!"

"what is wrong with me..."

~tbc

shut up shortie you're gay