forty.

hyunjin stared at himself in the mirror, adjusting his sweater. he sighed in satisfaction and then tied his hair into a small ponytail and applied some lip tint onto his plush lips.

"hyunjin! come help me please!" seungmin knocked on the bathroom door .

"ugh what you need?" he opened the door.

"nothing! just wanted you to hurry up." seungmin smirked. hyunjin groaned and playfully slapped his shoulder.

"whatever, lets go!"

the two boys then left the house and made their way to the park nearby, where hyunjin's friends were supposed to meet them at.

both boys waited for a while before hyunjin's friends finally showed up.
"hyunjin?" a guy with a pretty big ass called out.

"jinyoung!" hyunjin smiled and ran to hugged the male. seungmin slightly rolled his eyes, standing protectively behind hyunjin.

"oh? who is that?" hyunjin asked upon seeing an unfamiliar face.

"this is jaebumm, a very good friend of mine. jb, this is hyunjin!" jinyoung introduced them to eachother.

"who's your little friend there?" jaebeom asked, having a little stare off with seungmin.

"oh- this is seungmin! a friend." hyunjin smiled and clung onto seungmin's arm.

"nice to meet you seungmin! im jinyoung and this is jaebum!" jinyoung gave the younger a friendly smile, jb on the other hand just gave him a slight glare.

'whats this dude's problem anyways?' he thought to himself.

"what are we gonna do first jin?" hyunjin asked his friend with bright eyes.

"hmm i was thinking we could either go somewhere to eat and then go to the arcade."

;

"wait hyunjin- you have something on your lips..." Jaebum said and leaned over the table, holding hyunjin's chin still as he swiped whatever it was off hyunjin's plush lips.

seungmin clutched his fork tighter as he narrowed his eyes at the table. oh how badly he wanted to rip this jaebum guy apart.

from the moment they entered the diner, jaebum has been making flirty moves towards hyunjin. seungmin could not stand it at ALL.

"o-oh...thanks." hyunjin blushed. fuck no!

to say the least, seungmin was not enjoying this hang out so far. AT ALL!

seungmin angrily stabbed his fork into his food, then shoved some chips into his mouth.

"are you okay, minnie?" hyunjin asked.

'no im fucking not!'

"im fine, why?" he sourly replied with a fake smile.
"you've been silent this whole time.." hyunjin frowned.

"i have nothing to say." seungmin kept his answer strict and direct.

jinyoung stared at the two with a small smile and playfully rolled his eyes. it was funny how oblivious hyunjin was to the situation; how his so called "friend" was raging with jealousy as jaebum interacted with hyunjin.

"seems like we're all done eating! shall we go to the arcade now?" jaebum announced. jinyoung shurgged and nodded, standing up.