twenty two.

hi.hwang: sung

hi.hwang: sungie

hi.hwang: jisungie

hi.hwang: jisung

hi.hwang: han jisung

hi.hwang: han peter jisung

hi.hwang: pancake ass

hi.hwang:

sunhan: fuck off

sunhan: fuck off

hi.hwang: no ❤️

sunhan: :(

hi.hwang: u good m8? 💔

sunhan: dunno

sunhan: im confused and mad and sad

hi.hwang: why? what happened? :c

sunhan: can i come over? ill explain it to you

hi.hwang: changbin has some friends over

sunhan: and? doesn't mean you can't have friends over too >:(

hi.hwang: yeah but

sunhan: 🥺

hi.hwang: fine 🥺

sunhan: thank uuu

hi.hwang: ur welcome bae

it was only 10 am and changbin had some friends over. hyunjin sighed and rubbed his tired eyes. he threw on a pair of pyjama shorts and an oversized shirt and scrolled through Instagram.

he ended up getting out of the room and into the livingroom, causing the ongoing conversation to halt as everyone stared him up and down.

hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked past changbin and his friends, seungmin and minho.

"what?! stop staring you fuckers." he glared back and went to the kitchen. he filled a bowl with cereal, just as he was about to take a bite, the doorbell rang.

'must be sungie.' hyunjin thought and opened the door, revealing his best friend.

jisungs eyes wondered behind hyunjin, seeing the familiar figures and dropping his smile.

"you okay hannie?" hyunjin questioned. jisung softly nodded and wrapped himself around hyunjin.

"c-can we go to your room?" the younger said as he felt holes burning into the back of his head.

"yeah sure." hyunjin carried his bowl of cereal to his room, jisung following behind closely.

"so, whats up?" hyunjin asked the shorter boy, shoving some cereal into his mouth.

"well y-yesterday at the party...me and m-minho kind of did...some things..." he took a deep breath.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM?!"

"NO! w-we just made out. i-i gave h-him a few hickeys and he gave me some too..." jisung pulled down his sweater, revealing some dark purplish marks scattered across his neck and down to his chest.

"o-oh wow." hyunjin laughed. jisung glared at him and continued,

"i t-told him that i need to check up on you guys so i left the room. w-when i came back, he was making out w-with a girl." jisung teared up, playing it cool with a fake laugh.

hyunjin frowned and pulled the younger closer.
"im so sorry sungie." he kissed his forehead. jisung shook his head and held onto hyunjin's head.

"it's not your fault. i-i never should've brought you guys to the party." jisung mumbled and wrapped his arms around the taller boy, shoving his cheeks into his chest.

"don't worry sung, they're all assholes who don't deserve love."

"i know..."

" felix met this kid named jeongin last night at the party." hyunjin spoke up.
jisung hummed in response.

"how old is he?" the dark haired boy asked.
"dunno." the elder boy shrugged. jisung, once again sighed and played with hyunjin's little pony tail.

~tbc

small filler 😼

seungjin gonna happen soon dw baes