fifty three.

"...w-what?" chan stammered at the sudden lash-out.

"jisung is cheating on min with you, chan...he told me everything." changbin almost cried. chan tried to speak but no words came out.

changbin let out a sigh and tried to walk away,

"no wait! l-listen, please?" chan begged.

"what is there to listen to chan?"

"jisung didn't cheat on him, okay? h-he's just having some doubts and going through personal stuff...the only thing he's done is kiss me and that was because he was drunk! its all a misunderstanding i swear!" chan confessed. though it was true, jisung was going through some stuff and has been getting threats that he refused to go into detail with chan. and of course, he wasn't going to tell changbin that he's the main reason that jisung has doubts about miho. nonetheless it was wrong of jisung to cut minho off so suddenly...

"and you haven't told minho? minho's so heartbroken he can barely even eat! i don't care if jisung is going through some stuff he never should have hurt my friend! you both are assholes." and with that changbin stormed off.

chan let out a groan and ruffled his own hair, letting out a frustrated sigh.

chan was the real asshole here, he's the one that put this idea that minho's cheating on jisung, something he's no longer sure with himself. it was his fault.

;

hi.hwang

hwang

hi.hwang: sup whores
liked by 229,013 others

kimseung: oh hello boyfriend
|hi.hwang: oh hey boyfriend

freckledbitch: dont call me a whore you whore
|hi.hwang: whore whore whore whore

jenniekim: serving looks
|hi.hwang: no you 😓

uglybitch666: imagine being hot
|hi.hwang: STOP UR HOT TOO

ilovelesbians: yes

view more comments

~tbc

yeah <3