fifty one.

chanz97: hey

chanz97: bin? you usually reply instantly when ur online thats weird...
seen

chanz97: r u ignoring me 💀

cutebin: sorry

cutebin: but goodbye

chanz97: what?
seen

;

"okay what the fuck? this is getting out of hand." chan frowned as he threw his phone on his bed.

"what."

"changbin just totally fucked off of me.." chan sighed and sat up.

"i mean of course since he's friends with minho and minho probably fucking told him, idiot." jisung rolled his eyes.

"you're a dick head, you know that right?" chan glared at him. jisung scoffed and crossed his arms, eye rolling as a cherry on top.

;

its been a while since minho left to go back to his dorm, leaving seungmin and hyunjin alone again.

hyunjin was cuddled up on the younger, legs intertwined and leaving kisses here and there on any exposed skin.

"i-i love you... jinnie. thank you for staying with me after everything i have done to y-you..." seungmin suddenly announced.

"i love you too baby, but what's wrong? you look like you're about to cry." hyunjin pouted, slightly sitting up and facing him.

"i-its just- my past relationships always ended b-badly and im..." he pasued for a second

"seung... don't worry, i'll never hurt you. i promise." hyunjin reassured with his hands on both sides of his boyfriend's head, placing a quick kiss on his forehead.

"i-i know you won't, i love you..." seungmin tightened his grip around hyunjin's waist.

they were so happy together.

~tbc