twenty.

"there you guys are!" chan grinned and ran up to his friends.
"woah your skirt is beautiful channie." felix giggled and instantly clinged onto the elder boy's shoulder.

"thank you lixie." he blushed.

"my classes don't start till 11am... should we go get something to eat?" hyunjin suggested.

"sure!" felix and chan agreed.

"you guys go ahead, im finally meeting up with minho!!" jisung smirked.
"have fun sungie! be careful though, okay?" chan patted the squirrel like boy's head with a beautiful smile, showing off his attractive dimples.

"sure will! bye guys!" with that, jisung  wondered off into the opposite direction.

° ° ° °

a few hours later, hyunjin was finally heading to his class.
he saw many familiar faces once he entered, some of them were his classmates in highschool.

hyunjin awkwardly adjusted his plaid skirt and strutted down the row of seats with a proud and beautiful smile, which soon disappeared once his eyes fell onto a familiar straggot.

he frowned his way and continued flashing random people smiles.

"hello! you must be hwang hyunjin! im choi beomgyu!" a boy with dirty blond hair smirked.

"nice to meet you beomgyu!" hyunjin beemed with a charming smile.
the latter shyly blushed and smiled back.

not long after, he took a seat next to chanhee, jisung's roommate.
"hey chanhee!" he smiled. chanhee looked surprised for a good second,

"oh hi hyunjin!" chanhee smiled back with a small wave.

° ° ° °

"h-hey minho!" jisung shyly smiled. minho smirked and walked towards the younger.
"hey sungie. nice to finally meet you!" he shook jisungs hand, that was surprisingly bigger than his small ones.

jisung blushed and rubbed his neck.

"let's get to know eachother, hm?" minho purred as they took a seat in one of the booths.

"o-okay." jisung mumbled under his breath.

"ask me questions and i'll answer them~" the older boy winked. jisung nodded and cleared his throat.

"so um...are you straight?"

"straight forward i see." minho laughed as jisung flushed in embarrassment.
"yeah i guess. but you're an exception." he smirked.

"o-oh" jisung slightly frowned.

"well...have you ever been in a relationship?" the younger asked. minho thought for a while,
"hmm...a few genuine ones i guess." he shamelessly laughed.

"o-of course." jisung was quite let down to say the least. was minho really worth giving his heart to?

"one question though, are you a virgin?" minho winked. jisung furiously blushed and nodded.

"y-yes." he said in shame.

"interesting..." the elder twirled his the straw that was in his drink, not losing eye-contact with the squirrel like boy.

"anymore questions?" minho asked, then took a sip of his drink.
"n-not any that i can think off. i have class soon..." he admitted.

"alrighty. oh yeah! before you leave...i'd like to invite you and your...friends? yeah friends to a party tonight~"

"tonight? we just started college!-"

"c'mon now sungie.. don't disappoint me." he warned. jisung's breath got caught up in his throat,

"i- fine." he huffed. minho gave him an innocent smile in return.
"great! make sure your friends come too, okay?"

"o-okay."

° ° ° °

jenniekim

jenniekim bae 🌙 @hi.hwang
liked by hi.hwang, lesbiansloveme, everythingsrosé, and 659,024 others

kimseung: you know him? 🤢🤮
jenniekim: yes 💕

hi.hwang: bae 😏
jenniekim: bae 😼

everythingsrosé: get ur ass back here
jenniekim: ok mama

verynice: i have a phat crush on u :(

lesbiansloveme: ok but that outfit 😳♥️

view more comments

~tbc

adding more characters? i think yes