fifty two.

minho groaned upon hearing his alarm ring. the winter holidays were finally over and it was time to attend college again, meaning he'd have to see....him.

he frowned at the thought and forced himself out of bed, rushing to the bathroom.
"i look so ugly..." he mumbled to himself once checking himself in the mirror with an emotionless face.

he made a face of disgust before doing his business in the bathroom, brushing his teeth, and dressing up.

he wore a simple plain shirt with a black denim jacket, along with basic black jeans and left his dorm.

"hey min..." changbin greeted him.

"hi binnie." minho forced a smile. changbin gave him a look of pity, feeling really sorry for his bestfriend.

"it will be okay min, dont worry we're here for you." changbin reassured him with a hug.

"thank you so much..." minho let out a shaky breath as changbin held his hand and guided him along the road.

;

"jinnie? where are you?" seungmin called out once he arrived at hyunjin's dorm.

"im here minnie!" he yelled from his room. seungmin smiled and ran towards it.

"hey baby, how are you?" hyunjin asked once seungmin entered his room.

"im....fine." seungmin answered, getting distracted by hyunjin being shirtless.

"you're drooling, minnie." the long haired boy smiled and put his shirt on and tucked it into his skirt.

"well sorry but hurry up class starts soon." seungmin blushed with a cheeky smile.

soon enough the two boys left the dorm and made their way to school.

;

changbin strolled through the campus during his break, minho being in another lesson therefore he was left alone. he sat down on a bench that was near the ends of the campus and decided to finish off some work he'd been putting off.

"changbin." a familiar voice called out though the said male decided on ignoring it.

'please go away chan'

he begged in his mind.

"stop ignoring me for fucks sake!" chan slammed changbin's laptop shut.

"what the fuck?! that could break you know!!" the short boy yelled back at him and opened up his laptop again to check for any marks.

"why the hell are you ignoring me?!" chan asked once again, getting frustrated and losing patience quickly.

"why the hell do you even care if im ignoring you or not?! you should be celebrating or some shit!" changbin was beyond pissed. how dare chan get mad at him for ignoring him when that was all chan ever wished for?

"b-because you literally stopped texting me yesterday all of a sudden! and i even texted you first!" chan stuttered as he tried to find a valid excuse .

"for fucks sake chan! you do realize im friends with minho, right? he told me everything! jisung cheated on him with you!"

~tbc

short filler chap!

so sorry for the late updates im kinda all over the place, rlly stressed, have no ideas etc :(