Chapter 10

"Y/n! Where the hell were you,"Bakugo yelled so loud that even you were a little scared. "Would you chill out. I..," you paused unsure of what to say. "Got lost. I took a wrong turn and couldn't find my way back." Bakugo scoffed. "Are you stupid! You could have gotten yourself killed," he yelled making you flinch slightly. You didn't know how to respond, so you just yelled back. "Well I didn't! I can take care of myself! I'm not a little girl!" Bakugo walked over to you but Kirishima grabbed his arm. Bakugo yanked his arm out of Kirishmas grip. "Stop acting like one andwill stop treating you like one," he yelled. "You know what! I don't need you! I'm going home! Alone," you yelled louder. Kirishma in the back clearly very uncomfortable.

You turned around and walked away. Bakugo watched as you made your way down the path hoping you would turn around. But you didn't. He turned around and walked toward Kirishima. You only made it a few steps before you felt dizzy. You tried to walk straight you felt your knees tremble. Blood started dripping from your nose. Kirishma noticed something was wrong. "What the hell are you looking at shitty hair," Bakugo said with anger and sadness. He turned around and saw you were struggling to walk. "Y/n," he yelled as he ran to your side. He grabbed your waist and pulled you close as you went limp. You looked up and saw Bakugo before the world around you began to go black.

I was going to post yesterday and I forgot so I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Thank you all for almost 1k reads! I never thought I would get this many! <3