Chapter 5

As you walked it the castle looked as if it was getting bigger. You followed Bakugo and Kiri until you reached the front entrance. The both of them walked in before a blue haired guard stopped you. "I'm very sorry Miss. But I mustn't let strangers into the castle," he said in a loud tone. Bakugo grumbled. He walked over to the guard as if he were going to hit him. "Listen hear glasses. You will let her in. She is with us and if you don't I'll blow your ass to pieces." The guard glared at him. "Unfortunately your highness, you have no authority over me in this kingdom. The young lady isn't aloud in. Oh and my name is Tenya Iida, not glasses."  Kirishima stepped in before Bakugo could hit him. "Listen Iida, she is with us. She isn't dangerous," Kiri said while looking at you. Iida sighed. "I can not let her in. Not after what happened last time. I'm very sorry Miss but you can't go in." Before Bakugo said anything you groaned. "Good lord, will all of you please shut up. I will stay out here and wait for the two of you. Just please stop fighting. I can't deal with you people at the moment."

Bakugo laughed. "Yeah, no. I don't feel like walking around looking for you." Kirishima handed you a small sack of gold and grabbed Bakugo's arm.Bakugo tried his best yo pull free but Kiri was sick of his crap. Kiri turned around and waved at you. "You can use the gold for whatever you want." You waved back at him and walked off.

Your Pov

I looked around to see the many shops and smiling people. I pulled out the sack of gold. I wasn't sure what to buy. I then came upon a beautiful blue shop with clothing. (You are more of a tom boy in this fic. If you are more of a girly girl don't worry because there will be dresses in other chapters.) I walked inside looking at all the clothing. "Finding everything alright?" A blond boy examined from behind the counter. "Damn. He looks better then me. How in the hell does he look that beautiful." I thought to myself. (If you couldn't tell it's Aoyama) "You don't have to stare dear. I know I'm this gorgeous." I turned away a little embarrassed. I looked at all the clothing for a bit before picking out a buttoned up white shirt, tan colored pants, and boots. I walked up to counter and bought them. "These clothes suit you very well." I smiled at the complement.

I walked to the back changing out of of my old clothes. I threw out my maroon dress and flats, but kept my black cloak. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I walked out of the store waving a the nice boy.

 I walked out of the store waving a the nice boy

This is pretty much what your cloak looks like!

Sorry this is short chapter but next weeks will be long. I also changed the title to Magic because I changed the story line a bit. Thank you for ready this and my fic. I hope you have a good morning, evening, or afternoon. <3