Chapter 20

You were so shocked at what you had just seen. They just disappeared into that void. You thought of what the blue haired man looked like and it sent chills down your spine. He gave you an awful feeling. Not to mention all the shit that Dabi said to you about his take over of the world. You were glad you didn't go with them but at the same time now you were stuck down in this hell hole. You thought that maybe Bakugou and Kirishima were around. "Bakugou! Kirishima!" You yelled desperately, hoping one of them would answer you back. No one did. You were starting to feel claustrophobic from the small cell and the rope tied around you. You breathing quickened and you broke down in tears. You felt so hopeless. "Please! Somebody get me out of this place!" You jumped as you saw a figure walk towards you. "Please, can you help me get out of here? I'll give you anything you want just let me go." You said in a low voice trying to gain at least a little bit of sympathy. It was a guard. He didn't say anything and unlocked the cell. You smiled, hopeful that you would be able to leave. He chuckled and forced you to stand up. He pushed you out of your cell and you fell on the cold stone floor. You whimpered from the pain your body felt from hitting the floor. He kicked you once more and you felt tears form in your eyes. He scoffed. "Get the hell up. The King wishes to see you now."

He led you up the stairs and down all the long hallways until you reached a door. He knocked. From inside you could hear the King yell to come in. You walked inside to see a large beautiful room. I mean you had to admit it looked nice. It almost looked as if it were a courtroom. An overpriced rich bitch courtroom. You looked around and noticed Bakugou and Kirishima both tied to chairs. Kirishima was knocked out cold. Bakugou however was conscious and very clearly pissed. He looked as if he was about to cuss everyone out until he saw you. Ripped clothes, a bloody face, bruised, and covered in scratches. He looked sad. But that sadness quickly turned into anger. "What the hell did you do to her!" He yelled at Endeavor. "Silence or she'll pay for your actions." You stared Endeavor down. You could clearly see the bruises and scratches all over Bakugou and Kirishima.  "Guard! Sit her down and you may leave." Endeavor said. The guard did as he was told and sat you down in a chair before leaving.

"Now, you three shall receive punishment for your crimes against me, my family, and kingdom." He said full of delight. You rolled your eyes. "Kiri isn't even awake! He can't defend himself! That's I don't know, ILLEGAL" You yelled. He smiled. "Yelling won't do anything. Now, since you seem to want attention why don't we start off with your charges and punishment shall we?" You tried not to show your fear. You didn't want him to know you feared what was going to happen. "You are what? Half fairy and half human. Interesting. You see, you attacked my guards and my wife and I Ms.L/n. That is a crime punishable by death, and lucky for you I haven't executed anyone in quiet some time. So in conclusion you all shall be sentenced to death this evening. Guards!" Your eyes widened and so did Bakugous. You were about to be killed and there was nothing you could do about it....or so they thought.

Prince Katsuki Bakugo x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें