Chapter 15

The sun blinded  you as soon as you woke up. You were cuddled up in Bakugos' arms and his cape covered you both keeping you warm. You thought about waking Bakugo up but you realized that if you did you would no longer be where you were. You snuggled up closer to him. You hadn't been left alone with your thoughts for awhile. All the emotions came back to you. "What am I gonna do?! I can't die! Not yet! My mom needs me! And-and I just met Bakugo...and Kirishima! Why!? Why me?!" you thought to yourself. Tears began to fill your eyes and you buried your head into Bakugos' chest. You didn't care if you woke him up at this point. You just needed someone to be there for you. Bakugo wrapped his arms around you. You sobbed and sobbed. Bakugo didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. Eventually, you cried so much that tears stopped leaving your eyes. You started to calm down and all you felt was emptiness.

Bakugo finally spoke, "H-Hey, we need to start heading to the Todoroki Kingdom." You sat up. You couldn't even look at him. "Yeah. We should get going. I'll go wake up Kiri," you said. As you walked over to the red haired man you rubbed the tears off of your face. You nudged Kirishima in the arm. "Hey Kiri. Wake up. We have to get going." Kirishima slowly sat up and yawned. He looked up at you. You avoided his gaze. You tried to walk away but Kiri stood up quickly and grabbed your hand. You flinched and pulled it out of his grip.

"I-I'm sorry." He said immediately. "It's okay, Kiri." Your face showed no expression. You continued to walk towards Bakugo. "Come on Shitty hair and N/n! We have to get going!" You and Kirishima walked faster.

After awhile of walking through the woods in silence the three of you came upon a dirt path. "Finally, we made it to the main path. It shouldn't take too long until we get there." Bakugo said. You and Kiri nodded your heads. As you walked you were constantly being reminded by what was eventually going to happen to you. You felt trapped in your own head. Because of this you hadn't noticed that you were falling behind. Bakugo however, did notice. He slowed down and caught up to you. "Hey..." he said. You jumped. "O-oh, h-hey." You stuttered. "What's on your mind?" You let out a small laugh. "Why do you give a shit?" He rolled his eyes. "I don't! It was just  a question! Dumbass." He turned away trying not to blush. "I think you know what''s on my mind. I'm done thinking about it. Tell me something about yourself." He scoffed. You looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please. I want to get to know you." He rolled his eyes so hard that you wouldn't be surprised if he could see his brain. If he had one. "Go ask Shitty hair if you are curious." You crossed your arms and walked away frustrated with him. As you walked away he looked at you with a saddened look. He didn't like to see you walk away from him.

I changed up the story a bit cause I didn't like where it was going.<3