Chapter 16

You walked up to Kirishima just to get away from the angry blonde. "Oh, hey y/n. What's up?" You shrugged. "Nothing much...." Your voice trailed off. His smile turned into a frown when he saw the worried look in your eye. Kirishima stopped and gave you a hug. Bakugo watched from afar and he felt his face heating up from anger. Your muscles relaxed while you were in Kirishimas arms. All the emotions came rushing back and you were trying your best to not breakdown. However, a tear escaped your eye and Kirishima brushed it off your cheek. "Things are going to be okay, y/n. We'll get you home. I promise." You smiled at his words.

The three of you walked for what seemed like for hours, until you arrived in the village. It was crowded with what seemed like millions of people. Even with all the people they town look extravagant. You stared in awe at the magnificent buildings. "Oi! Pay attention and stop drooling over buildings N/n." Bakugo scoffed. You gave him a dirty look and punched him in the arm. Kirishima was trying hard to contain his laughter.

Bakugo led you and Kirishima to a beautiful tavern, which looked way too expensive for you. "Aye! Give me three rooms!" Bakugo yelled at the lady who was sitting at the front desk. She laughed. "Aren't you in a good mood? Sorry, Prince but I only have two rooms available. Both have a single bed. Take it or leave it hunny." Bakugos face went bright red. Before he could pull a Karen on this poor woman you slapped the back of his head and pushed him out of the way. "Yes, we will take that and I'm I apologize for his attitude. Have a wonderful day." You grabbed Bakugo and walked up the stairs towards your rooms. Bakugo pulled his arm out of your grip and yelled. "What the hell was that!" You turned around. "Stop acting like a child. You are a grown man Katsuki Bakugo so start acting like one. I have known you for, not even 2 weeks and I'm already sick of your shit. You act like a child I'm going to treat you like one," you said calmly. Bakugo crossed his arms and walked away. He was hurt by your words, but he was surprised. He was kind of amazed. Kirishima interrupted Bakugos thoughts with, "So who is sleeping with who?"