Chapter 11

Bakugos Pov

I looked down at Y/n, the blood dripping from her nose. "Kirishima! We need to get her to Jiro now," I yelled. Before my eyes Kirishima turned into a beautiful red dragon. I climbed onto his back and he took off. I looked down at y/n and noticed she was shivering. I pulled her closer trying to warm her freezing body. "Kirishima, fly faster!" Kirishima started to fly so fast I thought I was going to fall off. "Hang in there Y/n we're going to get you help," I whispered. "I promise."

Narrators Pov

You opened your eyes to a dim light over your head. Your head screamed with pain and you closed your eyes tightly. You wished you would just pass out from the extreme pain you were in but it didn't look like it was going to happen. In the distance you heard voices  talking. It sounded as if the were yelling at you, while in reality the were whispering trying their best not to wake you. You covered your ears and yelled, "Will you all please shut the hell up!" You heard a girls voice. "Oh, she's awake." You heard as the footsteps approached you. You opened your eyes to see a girl with purple hair standing over you. "How are you feeling?" she asked. You closed your eyes quickly. The light felt as if it were trying to gouge them out of your head. "Do I know you?" you asked with slight attitude. "Well, no. My name is Kyoka Jiro. Or just Jiro. I'm here to help you." she said with a chill tone.

"Don't worry Bakugo and Kirishima are right over there." You slightly opened your eyes and looked in the direction she was pointing to. Bakugo looked away trying not show you that he cared. Kirishima waved and smiled. "Why don't you get some rest?" Jiro said. You laughed sarcastically. "Don't you think I would if I could?" She rolled her eyes. She walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle with a shimmery blue liquid inside. "Here, drink this. It will help you fall asleep." You sat up and took the bottle out of her hands. You drank a little and lied back down. You lied there for a minute unsure when you were going to fall asleep. After a little while you began to drift off, until you were completely asleep.

"Bakugo. Kirishima. I need to talk to you about something." Jiro said with worry in her voice. Bakugo and Kirishima stood up quickly. "What is it?" Bakugo asked with slight worry in his voice. "It's about Y/n. I think she's dying."