Chapter 12

"What the hell do you mean she's dying!" Bakugo yelled quietly. "What are you talking about?" Kirishima said the words stumbling out of his mouth. "All of her symptoms point to once possible explanation. She's half fairy half human." Jiro said while flipping through a pastel blue book. "Okay that's great. Thanks for the information. Now, tell me-us why the hell she's dying?!" His voice grew louder the more he talked. "Well, according to my research her body can't handle the magic inside her. Fairy's have a core. That's where they store all of their magic. In this case she doesn't have one."

Bakugo listened carefully. His breath became more and more rapid. "Because one of her parents is a fairy and one is a human, she got the magic from the fairy and ended up not having a core for magic. It's not uncommon so most humans and fairy's don't have kids for this reason." Bakugo paused before saying anything. "So, how do we help her?" Jiro looked down avoiding their eyes. "There isn't a cure..." Her voice trailed off becoming more and more quiet.

"What do you mean there isn't a cure?!" Bakugo yelled. Kirishima pulled him outside before he could wake you up. "What the hell shitty hair!" Kirishima slapped him. "Stop yelling. It isn't going to fix anything. Now grow up. One of us has to tell her. Either me or you." Bakugo had never heard him this serious before. Bakugo looked away from Kirishima. He was trying his best not to cry. "Fine I'll tell her."