Chapter 1

You slowly opened your eyes to see the sun shining through the window in your small bedroom.You sat up and heard your mother calling you from downstairs. "Y/n! Get up and get ready! I need your help today!" You yelled back down, "Yes mother!"  You put your feet on the floor and felt your head ache. You were getting really bad head aces lately not really sure why it was happening. They got so bad that you fainted a couple of times. You waited a couple of minutes and walked to your wooden closet. You put on a maroon dress and brushed your h/l h/c before walking down the creaky wooden stairs. As you walked into the kitchen you saw your mother making freshly baked bread to sell today. "Oh! Look who is finally up! I need you to go to the shops today and buy a couple of things." She handed you a list and a basket.

She had been stressed running the bakery without your father. He had passed away almost a year ago. You tried your best to help her but she always insisted that she could handle things. She wanted you to go out and live your young life. You did however go out and buy ingredients and just things you both needed for the house.

You grabbed your black cloak and put it on. It used to be your mothers' which made it more special to you. You hugged her and she kissed your cheek. "I'll be back in a couple of hours, mother. I love you." She smiled and said as you walked out of the door, "I love you too Y/n. Be careful." You shut the door and turned around to see Kaminari. "God Denki you almost gave me a heart attack!" You shouted.You and Kaminari had been best friends since you were babies. Your mothers knew each other and he was like a brother to you. He laughed. "Sorry N/n, I thought you saw me." You smiled. "It's fine Denki. Do you want to help me buy some things from the shops?" He sighed. "I wish I could. I actually came here to tell you some exciting news!" You both walked while talking.

"Okay what's the exciting news?" He had a big grin on his face. "Well Sero, Mina, and I are going on a trip! We are just going to go somewhere anywhere really. We have been planning this since we were young and we finally decided to go. I was wondering if you wanted to come?" You frowned. You would die to get to go on an actual adventure. The farthest you had ever been from the kingdom was when you rarely went into the woods to collect certain berries. "Denki you know I can't. My mother needs me. Maybe one day I'll get out of here but I can't yet.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "N/n you're 18! How long are you gonna wait to live your life? No offence but do you plan on living with your mother for the rest of your life?" You sighed at his comment. Kaminari was blunt. Something you liked about him. He would give it to you straight. "Denki. I'll get out of here one day. My Mother really needs help. Ever since my dad passed she's been stressed. She can't run the bakery alone." As you both approached the shops he said, "Well I need to get packing. We are leaving tomorrow morning so if you change your mind you know where to find me." You waved as he walked toward the small house.

About an hour past and you had bought all the things you needed from the shops. At the bottom of the list it said blueberries. They weren't selling any today so that meant you get to take a trip to the woods. You loved getting to go to the woods. Mainly because it was again the closest you have been outside the village. As you picked berries you noticed that it began getting windier. You looked up and saw "A dragon..."

Before you knew it you were picked up by it and began flying. Your basket fell out of your hands and you yelled. "Put me down! I mean on the ground don't drop me!" You flew higher and higher. "Wow the view is great up here is great but you know I really like the view from the ground!" You yelled louder. You reached in your pocket to see if there was anything useful . Fortunately, you had left the small pocket knife in the pocket of your dress. "Well I'm not getting eaten today. I might as well die when I hit the ground." You mumbled under your breath. You picked up the pocket knife and stabbed the dragon's foot. It shrieked in pain and dropped you. You screamed as you began falling.

Not even close to the ground you landed with a thud. Everything went black. You opened your eyes and slowly sat up to see that you were in a dimly lit cave. "Oh hi.. you're awake! Bakugo she's awake!" You look to see a tall spiky blonde standing over you. "Finally you're awake." He smirked.