Chapter 21

The ground started to shake and before you could comprehend what was happening the roof started to collapse around you. You and Bakugou have each other a similar look. While the guards were distracted you were both able to release yourselves from the restraints. Bakugou grabbed Kirishima and threw him over his shoulder. Despite the pain the both of you were in you were able to successfully dodge falling pieces of roof. For a split second you decided to look up. You gasped at what you saw. It was the men from earlier, except they were on a large dragon with a few other people. Bakugou noticed you were getting distracted and grabbed your wrist. "Oi! Are you trying to fucking die! Run dumbass!" You sped up and ran next to Bakugou.
Before you could reach the doors a big piece of ceiling was going to fall on top of the three of you. You didn't think, you just did it. You put your hands over your head and the roof stayed above you. Bakugou looked amazed. You felt you were getting more tired the more you held it. So, with a jolt of your hands the roof shattered into pieces. "How did I do that!" You yelled. "Bakugou kicked open the doors. "Cmon, n/n! We don't have all day!" You ran after him and continued running through the castle hopping there would be a
door out of here. "How do we get out of here." Bakugou said. There weren't any guards where you were. You assumed they were protecting the King and Queen.
"I heard you needed help getting out." You both turned around quickly. You were met with a handsome man. His half red half white hair caught my attention. "What the hell do you want icy hot!" He rolled his eyes. "Save your ego Bakugou. This poor girl and...dragon shouldn't have to suffer because of you." You looked more confused than ever. "Okay wait. Who are you?" He kneeled down and kissed your hand. You started to blush like crazy. "I am Shoto Todoroki. Prince Shoto if we are being more formal, and you are?" You smiled and turned bright red. "I'm Y/N." He got up and smiled. "Bakugou and I have known each other for many years and has never mentioned you before." Before you could answer Bakugou shouted, "I'm just helping her home icy hot! Now get us out of here!"  He rolled his eyes. "I'm only doing this because she's with you, and I'm going to assume she I hadn't taken part of your affairs. Now, follow me."