Chapter 17

WARNING:little warning this chapter does somewhat mention suicidal thoughts nothing graphic just mentions of not being alive but I wanted to put in a warning because I know this might trigger someone and I do not want to do this so please skip this chapter if that is something you don't want to hear don't worry I made sure not to leave in anything important or relevant to the story its just sorta a fluff moment with Bakugou sooo yeahhhh

You sighed. "Well, I'm getting my own room. I'm not sharing with one of you. No offence Kiri but um I like my privacy." He laughed "Oh none taken I get it. So Bakugou and I will share a room. Is the okay with you Bakugou." He rolled his eyes. "Although, I do think it would be better if you stayed with one of us with your whole thing...." You huffed and crossed your arms. "I can take care of myself thank you very much." Bakugou grabbed your arm and dragged you in one of the rooms. "I'll stay with the dumbass, shitty hair go to sleep or whatever." He slammed the door in Kirishimas face. "Kiri smiled and said quietly. "I knew you were gonna want to stay with her." Bakugou yelled from the room. "What the hell did you just say!" Kiri laughed and ran to his room.

"Ugh, Why don't you just leave me alone?" you said aggressively. He scoffed. "You think I want to be in here with you? I'm only doing this to keep your dumbass alive!" you yelled back "Maybe I don't want to be alive!" Bakugou and you went quiet after what you said. You both stared at the floor for a few seconds before you walked over to the window and sat down looking down at everyone in the town. "If I'm such a burden to you why don't you leave or kill me?" You said softly. He didn't respond. You laughed trying to loosen the tension in the room. "Alright, who is getting the bed and who is getting the floor?" He sighed. "I'm sleeping on the floor N/n. Get in bed its fucking late." You wanted to say something sarcastic back but instead you kept quiet and got into bed. Bakugou laid on the floor with pillows and blankets. After a little while you looked over to see Bakugou fast asleep. You desperately tried to sleep but thoughts flooded your mind and the tears began to form again. You sobbed quietly into your pillow before getting up and sitting by the window. You were gonna miss out on everything....everything your friends were going to get to do.....a part of you just wanted to die now instead of waiting for you untimely death the other wanted to keep making memories and enjoying life. The more you thought the more you cried.

You sat there crying into your hands, when you felt something wrap around you. You noticed it was Bakugou. "Bakugou?" "Look N/n, I'm only doing these things because I'm taking pity on you no other reason. Got it? Don't turn it into something its not dumbass." You smiled "Got it." You cried while he held you and eventually ended up falling asleep.

Bakugou of course was probably never going to tell you he had feelings for you. I mean even he didn't think he would be. Its only been a few weeks. The truth is he caught feelings the moment he met you. But that didn't make sense to him. How could he fall for someone this hard after only a few fucking days?

Surprise! I'm back!!! Yayyyyy! I'm so happy to be writing again. I forgot how happy it made me. Thank you to everyone who has stuck around and if you haven't that is okay with me because I do not blame you lmao. If you were wondering, yes I am doing much better and I can't wait to continue this for you guys. Hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening I love you all<3