Chapter 6

Bakugo Pov

Dumbass dragon dragged me away into the castle. "We can't leave her, dammit! She could get lost! Shitty hair laughed making me want to punch him. "She'll be fine, and since when have you cared?" I grumbled trying to hide my red face. "Why the hell does my face keep doing that?" I thought. I pulled my arm out of Kirishimas grip. "I don't care about her! I...just don't want to have to waste time trying to find her! Oh and in case you forgot she passes out randomly!" Kirishima frowned a little. He had obviously forgotten about her weird fainting spells. "I'm sure she'll be fine. We'll make the delivery quick."

As we walked inside the throne room I saw my aunt-I mean Queen Inko, sitting on her golden throne. "Oh Katsuki! Your hear!" She yelped making me grin a little bit. She walked down the steps in her shimmery green and white dress. " I missed you both so much! How was the trip? You didn't get hurt did you?" She inspected both of us making sure we weren't hurt. "Were fine. Neither of us got hurt." She frowned a little. "I'm glad. Ever since the league attacked my Kingdom, I've been worried. I don't want anyone else to get hurt...." Her voice trailed off. I could see the tears starting to from in her eyes. She looked up smiling trying to keep herself together. I wanted to ask her if she was okay, but she changed the subject. "What color stone did you get?" I pulled out the violet looking stone and handed it to her. She smiled big. "Thank you so much! You both have made my day." I smiled a bit. "No problem Queen Inko. We are so grateful to help you." She smiled at Kirishimas comment.

"Would you two like to stay for cookies?" I frowned a little not wanting to disappoint her. Before I could say anything Kirishima spoke. "We really should get going. We have a friend waiting for us outside," He spoke with disappointment in his voice. "Well that's alright dears. May I ask who they are?" Kirishima was about to say something but I cut him off. "She's just some girl we are helping. We are taking her to Jiro. Something is wrong with her. After that we are taking her back to her Kingdom." She giggled. "Oh. That's so sweet of you two." I smiled a little trying not to blush. She hugged me and gave me kiss in the cheek. She did the same thing to Kirishima. "I love you both so much. Make sure you stock up on items while you are here." She handed me a sack of gold and I hugged her again. Kirishmia and I turned to leave before she spoke again. "And boys. Please be careful."

This chapter was supposed to be long but school is killing me slowly. I will try to update a longer chapter next Wednesday. Thank you so much for all the reads! I never expected to get this many! <3