Chapter 14

You woke up and felt something warm wrapped around you. You opened your eyes and the first thing you saw was Bakugo's face. He was sound asleep with you cuddled up next to him. Tears began to fill your eyes as you thought about everything that had taken place before hand. You held onto him tighter as the worry began to fill your head.  "What am I supposed to do? I can't leave my mom....or you." you whispered. You silently cried for awhile before you were startled by Bakugo pulling you closer to him. He didn't say anything and neither did you. You both lied there thinking about the same thing. "Why do I feel this way about you?"

The next morning  the three of you said goodbye to Jiro and made way to the Todoroki Kingdom. "So why do you have to apologize again?" He scoffed. "So you do pay attention, huh?" You rolled your eyes. "It's none of your business." He said. "Now, shut the hell up. I don't wanna listen to your dumbass." You walked up to Kirishima and nudged him in the side. "Come on, you have to tell me." Kirishima leaned close so Bakugo couldn't hear. "Bakugo may have gotten angry at the King because he disrespected Bakugo's parents and he and a certain dragon destroyed his thrown room." You slapped your hand over your mouth. "Wow, that is the coolest shit I've ever heard." you said as you laughed. "Oi! What are you laughing about N/n!." Bakugo yelled at you. "Nothing, don't worry about it." you chuckled. "Ugh, would you shut up! I'm tired of hearing you laugh!" You walked up next to Bakugo. "Why are you so grumpy? Are you hangry? Or tired?" you asked trying not to laugh. "I'm not grumpy! Leave me the hell alone!" He walked faster ahead of you. You frowned thinking about things you would miss once you were.... 

After awhile, Kirishima turned into his dragon self. By then, it was late at night. You looked up to see the stars and the moon. Even though it was dark they seemed to make it so much brighter. "Oi, are you okay?" Bakugo asked. "Yeah....I'm fine." He scoffed. "That's a damn lie." You laughed trying not to cry. "Well, maybe I want to pretend like things are fine." He didn't say anything else and neither did you. You out your head on his back and tightened you grip around his waste. You closed your eyes and the tears began to fall down your cheeks. You eventually fell asleep. Bakugo wanted to tell you that things were going to be fine but even he knew that things weren't. It was only a matter of time before you met death. A tear fell down his face."How are you doing Kirishima?" Bakugo asked. Kirishima growled a little. He sounded weak and sad. He hadn't said anything to you because he was afraid of you crying and getting angry at him for bringing it up. The dragon's eyes began to fill with tears. "Yeah, me too." Bakugo said. "Me too."