Chapter 7

You walked along the row of shops back to the castle. You figured that Bakugo and Kirishima were done seeing the Queen. You passed a dark alleyway and chill ran up your spine. Out of the corner of your eye you swore you saw something moving. You looked back but it was empty. It was getting darker outside and it only made you walk faster. It felt like someone was watching you. You made a few odd turns out of fear. Before you knew it you ended up in an unoccupied part of the village. You turned around and everything went black.

As fast as everything went black your vision was restored. You looked around and saw the empty area and street lamps. "How did I get here," you said quietly. Did you pass out again? "I took you here." You jumped at the voice that seemed to be everywhere. Quickly , you pulled out your knife from your pocket. "That knife of yours is adorable." The voice mocked you. You looked up to see a pair of purple eyes staring at you. The figure jumped down from the roof and landed in front of you.

You backed up pointing the knife to them. The cocky figure moved closer coming into the light. A purple haired man came into view moving slightly closer to you. "What do you want?!," you yelled. He smirked. "I was going to rob you, but you had nothing of value. I was going to leave you after I searched you, but I thought that I might as well mess with you for a bit. Unfortunately I ran out of magic." You stayed silent trying to come up with a plan. He sighed. "Look if your trying to be intimidating your failing miserably. I don't think you have the guts to hurt me or anyone else." He chuckled.

His words made your blood boil. You hated it when people called you weak. Before you could think, the blade moved by its self fling towards the man. It caught his shirt and through him back against the hard wooded wall of a shop. How did you do that? You ran towards him pinning him to the wall with your left arm and grabbing the knife out of the wall. You pointed the knife towards his neck. He looked at you in shock. You tried to hide the fact that you were in shock. You had never done something like that.

"Is that intimidating for you," you said with a smirk. He still stared at you with a confused look on his face. "I mean yeah, that was pretty badass." Before you could respond a orange haired girl came around the corner. "Shinsou", she yelled. "We have to get going before-," she stopped talking as she she saw you pinning the man to the wall. She pulled out a dagger and pointed it at you. "Back away from him or else."