Chapter 19

You slowly opened your eyes. Your head was pounding and you quickly shut them. You tried to grab your head but your arms were tied . The panic had set in. Your breath began to quicken and you looked around. It was dark. It looked as if you were in a cell. "Where's Bakugou and Kirishima!" You thought. You felt as if your mind was going a million miles an hour. "Panicking like that will do you no good" you heard coming from the cell next to you. You looked over to see a man. He had black hair and what looked to be purple scars all over his body. "Who are you?" You asked. He smiles. "Now that isn't important. You are the main focus here. Who are you?" You looked away. "I'm F/n l/n" He smirked. "I heard what you did upstairs. The kind is pretty upset. Who knows what he'll do to you and your little friends" Your eyes widened. What if Bakugou and Kiri.... "Now don't get lost in thought while I'm taking to you" The man said. "What if I told you I could get you out of here?" You looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" You asked. He rolled his eyes. "I mean what I just said idiot. I can get you out of here." He paused. "But there is a catch." You sighed. Of course there was a catch. "I get you out of here you use your pretty power of yours to help me and my....group make the world...better." He smirked. "What do you mean make the world better?" He laughed. "We could rule the world. Over throw kingdoms. Hurt people who have hurt us. Get revenge against all of these pathetic fools." You looked at the ground. "I could get Bakugou and kirishima out of here. But...I don't want to cause havoc and I know neither of them want to...well except Bakugou but not that kind of havoc. "Princess you're overthinking too much. Just say yes and I can get you out of here." You looked back at him. "What about my friends?" You laughed and crossed his arms. "You're one funny girl. You need to learn to care only about yourself. Others slow you down. Forget them. Come with us." You scowled. " No. I'm not leaving them here alone. And I don't want to hurt people. Even if they deserve it." He sighed. "Well, I tried to save your ass. Just know that when you are either murdered or under control of my associates and I, you could have easily avoided it." You chuckled. "It's funny. I thought you said other people slow you down but you have a group of 'associates.'" He looked away and said nothing more. A few minutes pass when the castle begins to shake. The man smiles and stands up. A purple portal appeared and out walked a blue haired man. He had a hand covering his face and as he walked closer you became more and more terrified. He walked to the black haired mans cell. His hands had gloves on them and he began to remove them. I grabbed the bars and they disintegrated. You looked in amazement. "Took you long enough." The black haired man said. The blue haired man walked back towards the portal, putting his gloves back on. "We could have just left your ass here." His raspy voice said as he disappeared through the portal. The black haired man turned around walking backwards towards the portal. "By the way, the name is Dabi."