Chapter 2

"W-who are you!? What happened!? Why am I here?!" You backed up until you hit the rocky wall. "Hey it's okay. We aren't going to hurt you." The spiky red haired boy said while smiling. "Heh. He might not." The blonde said with an angry look on his face. You began breathing faster. "W-what d-did i do?! One minute I was falling out of the sky and the next I'm here?!" The blonde walked toward you and crouched down to your level.

He stared down at you. "You landed on MY dragon!" He grumbled. You looked around the cave afraid a dragon would come out. "What the hell are you looking for?! Huh! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He picked you up by the collar. "Bakugo! Put her down! She didn't do anything!" Before Bakugo could say anything you kicked him in the gut and he let you go grabbing his stomach.

You ran out of the cave without looking behind you.

After running for a while, you stopped. Your body was sore from the ruff landing on some dragon that you apparently couldn't see. You had first thought you lost them until you heard the yelling of the blonde. You ran faster. Pushing yourself. Your body stopped itself, unable to run any longer. You grabbed your head feeling it ache. "No,no,no! Come on I have to keep running!"

You felt your legs give in and you collapsed on the ground. You heard the sound of two voices coming close as everything went black.

 Bakugo Pov

"Oh no!" dumb hair shouted and walked over to the annoying girl. "Is she dead?" I asked him as he stood over her. "No she's just unconscious." I turned around not wanting to deal with the girl who kicked me. "Bakugo we can't just leave her here!" I laughed. "Yeah, yeah we can! And we are!" I yelled at him. "Please Bakugou. Just for a little while. Until she fells better?" I grumbled. Getting angrier. "NO. AND THATS FINAL." Yelling at dumb hair. He grabbed my arm. "If we take her, and find out if she is of age, you could marry her. Then your parents would stop bothering you and you can start ruling over the kingdom." I wanted to punch him in the face, but he made a good point.

I sighed. "Fine. But if she kicks me again I'll kill her myself!" dumb hair picked her up bridal style and we walked back to the cave. "Great another person I get to watch over!" I mumbled under my breath. "What did you say Bakugo?" I continued walking ignoring him.

Narrator pov

You slightly opened your eyes trying to get a peek at who was around. You heard walking near by and closed your eyes afraid they would see. "You don't have to pretend like your still unconscious. Bakugo isn't here right now." You sat up quickly about to make a run for it when you grabbed your head. "God why? Why do I keep getting these!" You screamed out loud. Forgetting that another person you didn't know was in there. The pain felt unbearable. "Hey! Are you okay!?" The red haired boy said trying to touch you. You slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me!" You yelled at him. "Sorry! I forgot we don't know each other!" You backed up against the wall resting your head. "If your gonna kill me can you get it over with. I want this head ache to end. Oh and make it quick. I don't have enough energy to feel anymore pain." You said. At first the boy laughed until he realized you were serious.

"Kill you!? Na! Bakugo wanted to at first but I convinced him not you!" You groaned. "Great I'm stuck in a random place with two men. One that wants to kill me and another who seems nice but I'm sure he could kill me easily." You laughed at the situation you were in. At this point you didn't care what happened to you. "Wow! Your not wrong about either of those things! Anyway I hope your head ache gets better. I'm going to go sit by the fire. Call me if you need anything. Oh and by the way my name is Eijirou Kirishima! And the loud one is Katsuki Bakugo! Don't tell him I told you that!" You smiled a little. "My name is F/n, L/n." 

You lied there trying your best not fall asleep. As you were about to sleep you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Hey, Bakugo brought back food if you want to eat." You heard Kirishima say softly. You shook your head. "Unfortunately, I don't feel like being poisoned, but thank you." You said sarcastically. He sighed as he walked off."Well if you change your mind I'll save you a little bit." He didn't feel like arguing with you. Even though he had only "known" you for a couple of hours he could tell you were stubborn.

"Oi! Get over here and eat with us!" You heard Bakugo yell. "No thanks! As I told Kirishima I don't feel like being poisoned!" He got up and walked towards. He looked like he was gonna explode. You almost started laughing up until the point where he dragged you by the cloak and made you sit by the fire. "I wasn't asking! Now eat!" He grumbled at you. In front of you was a nicely cooked fish. You hadn't realized how hungry you were. You stared at it debating on whether you should eat it or not.

Before you could even finish thinking Bakugo picked apart a piece of your fish and ate it. "These you happy! It's not poisoned! Now eat it!" You gave him a glare and picked up the fish and ate it. You had made better fish then this but it was okay. Once you were finished you attempted to walk out of the gave before a hand grabbed your wrist tight. "OW! Get off of me!" You yelled turning to Bakugo. "You aren't leaving!" You were able to pull your wrist out of his grip. "Would you chill! I'm just going to sit! It's to late to go somewhere anyway!" You walked off.

You stared up at the night sky. "God.... What have I gotten myself into mother...." You said quietly. "Well I mean you could have gotten into a much worse situation if that dragon hadn't dropped you." You jumped up at the sound of Kirishima. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" You sat back down and he sat next you. "How did you escape that dragon?" He said confused on why the dragon would want to drop you. As you continued staring up at the sky you said, "I stabbed it with my pocket knife.... My Mothers pocket knife. It's probably gone now." He sighed. "I'm sorry. You never know we might find it." You sighed doubting that a lot. You quickly changed the subject not wanting to think about your overworked mother. "Where is the dragon that apparently caught me."

He laughed. "That was me!" You looked at him with a shocked face. "You're a dragon?" He smiled. "Yeah. I can turn into one, but I can't whenever I want to because I run out of magic pretty fast." You smiled at him forgetting the fact that he was kind of a stranger. "That's so cool! I wish I had some cool power." You had just realized you were being friends with him. You turned away. "So what's the deal with that guy. You know Bakugo." Kirishima smirked. "That's Prince Bakugo, or I guess Katsuki Bakugo.  I know he's loud and mean but he's really a good guy once you get to know him.

You laughed at the last part. "A good guy? He picked me up by the collar and threatened me. I din't know If I would call that that a good guy." He laughed. "So how old are you? Not trying to be rude I was just wondering?!" You tried your best not to laugh. "I turned 18 a couple of months ago. How about the both of you?" He turned around to see Bakugo sitting by the fire. "Well Bakugo just turned 19 a couple of weeks ago and I also turned 18 a few months ago. He was supposed to take over the kingdom when he turned 18 but he didn't have a significant other." You looked away. For some reason those words made you blush. "Hey we should go back inside the cave. It's getting colder and more animals will come out." Kirishima said standing up.You sighed. "Fine but I'm sleeping close the entrance I don't completely trust the both of you. No offence." You said trying not be rude this time. "None taken. I wouldn't trust s either... I mean you should but.. Never mind." 

You slept silently. For some odd reason you trusted them. Not Bakugo but Kirishima. "So I found out she's 18. You could marry her if you both fell in love." Bakugo grumbled at Kirishimas words. "I don't need a man nor a woman to rule over the kingdom. Why can't my parents see that?!" Bakugo silently yelled. He stared at you and rolled his eyes. "I don't know Bakugo you should try with her. You both seem like you would be good match. Night Bakugo." Kirishima said and walked over to the back of the cave.

Bakugo was about to fall asleep when he noticited you shivering. The material on your cloak wasn't super thick. Bakugo grumbled and took off his cape. He walked over and draped it over you. He then walked back and sat up against the hard wall. "Why the hell did I just do that?"