𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Levi gave you the responsibility, because he knew he could trust you. Everything went according to the plan and he was now on his way to Erwin. He landed on the branch Erwin was standing, watching the events in front of him. The female Titan captured.

"She's not putting up much of a fight. She doesn't even fight back." Levi said, mostly to himself.

"That's no reason to let our guards down, good work leading her here."

Levi turned to Erwin. "We couldn't have done it without the people, who tried to stop her and whose lives bought us time, it's thanks to them."

"Is that so?" Erwin asked, his gaze still focused on the Titan in front of them.

Levi nodded. "Yes, if they hadn't sacrificed their lives, we wouldn't be able to expose whoever this-" he pointed to the female Titan. "-really is. Tch, I wonder if they're pissing themselves right now."

He scrunched his nose up in disgust and pulled his blades, ready to charge toward her when Erwin placed his hand on his shoulder, holding him back.

"Wait, Levi!"

Once again Erwin yelled 'fire' and a second load of arrows pierced through her skin, preventing her from moving. This time Levi swung towards her to slice her neck and her eyes widen slightly, but surprisingly his blades didn't penetrate. She had hardened her skin to protect herself. He clicked his tongue and landed on her head, stamping his foot on it.

"Knock knock, I know you're in there why won't you make this easier for the both of us and come out, you're wasting our time.-"

She reminded silence. "-If you think we'll let you go, you're wrong and if you think of a way to escape, don't. You killed a lot of people today, you know that? You like to kill, right? Well, we have one thing in common, I like to kill, too. Especially titans."

Suddenly she began to roar, loudly. Levi covered his ears, because it was so unbearable. Once she stopped he clicked his tongue again.

"How cute, I almost lost my composure."

That's when he heard heavy footsteps, he looked over his shoulder and saw a bunch of Titans coming toward them.

"Called some friends, huh? Can't handle it all by yourself?"

As Levi swung back to the tree, he realized that the Titans were ignoring them— they went straight for the female Titan. 'Tch, what the hell is happening?'

"All hands commence combat!! Defend the female Titan at all costs!" Erwin ordered. Everybody was fighting, defending the female Titan, blood was splattering everywhere. Levi himself killed Titan after titan. As he was about to charge toward another, he saw a familiar face and paused.

It was you.

'What the hell is she doing here?!'

You swung yourself to a Titan and were about to sliced its neck, when another Titan appeared to your right. You lost your balance with the ODM gear and fell to the ground, hitting you head. You didn't moved.

"(Y/N)!!"

Levi pulled the trigger of his gear and took off, as fast as he could. Anger boiled inside of him, but he wasn't angry at you, he was angry at himself, because he told you he would protect you. The Titan grabbed you and anger was replaced with panic.

"NO, (Y/N)!!"

Before the Titan could bring you up to its mouth, Levi sliced its fingers and you fell out of the hand, but he caught you in time, before you could hit the ground again. He swung you two up a tree, everything around him vanished— all the blood, the desperate screams from his comrades, everything. Levi's only focus was on you and his heart was pounding in his chest.