𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Levi was doing the usual, sitting in his office with a stack of papers in front of him. He was minding his own business, like always. Sipping on his tea while he wrote stuff down on the papers he got from Erwin, when suddenly his door burst open, causing him to finch a bit.

'Thank god, I put the cup back on the desk, otherwise it would be a mess right now.' He thought.

"LEVI!!"

'Who else?' He sighed and looked up, glaring at her. "What do you want four-eyes? How many times have I told you to knock before you come in?"

She blinked a few times and held her hand up, counting. A few seconds passed, before she held up seven fingers and looked at him. "After the seventh time I stopped counting...,"

Levi facepalmed himself and ran the hand down his face. Hange came up to him, slammed her hands on the desk and leaned over so both were face to face. "but back to business! I have important news that I need to tell you!" Levi shoved her face away and clicked his tongue.

"Tch, and what exactly is that important for you to burst into my office. Without knocking? I swear, if it's about Titan shit I'm not interested." He send her a glare.

She grinned weirdly and leaned back, looking exciting. "No, I promise. But you need to see it yourself." He gave her a warning look. "Alright, Erwin is back with someone from outside the walls!"

'Someone from outside the walls?' He thought for a while before saying, "Fine, let's g-" but she was already out the door.
"Tch, Shit head." He closed his eyes as he cursed under his breath and walked out of his office, following her through the hallway.

From far away he could hear Hange yelling. "ERWIN! YOU'RE BACK!!" He rolled his eyes and walked a bit faster. When he was outside he saw that many other soldier stood around a carriage, blocking his way to see who it was. He huffed out an annoyed breath. 'What are they all doing here?'

"Oi, Hange! I was talking to you so don't run away like that, you know I hate to be interrupted." She didn't even turn around. 'That Woman. Why is she ignoring me?' Levi's head hang low, because of how annoyed he was.

He gritted his teeth and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Tch, why are you ign-" When he looked up he finally was able to see who it was and the moment he saw you he felt his whole body froze. His eyes widen; even after all those years, you didn't change one bit and before he knew it your name came passed his lips.

"(Y/n)?"

-

'So he does remember me.'

But even if he did, that didn't help you from not feeling nervous. Your brain said you to run to him, but your body didn't moved an inch and told you otherwise. You didn't knew how long you both stared at each other, but it was long enough for you to start spacing out.

'Should I go to him? No, that isn't a good idea. I mean, wouldn't it be weird? Shit, what should I-'

"/n)? (Y/n)! Hey, are you with me?"

You felt hands clapped down on your shoulder as you were being shook out of your trance. Your eyes wandered to Hange. Her smile was long gone and instead she had a worried expression. Despite your shocked condition, you still managed to nod.