𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Doing paperwork sucks, but it was part of Levi's job. Whenever he was doing paperwork, it always felt like time was passing faster than normal, just like today. He's been sitting here for hours, doing the same thing such as; writing reports or signing the papers. It was pretty late already, but he really wanted to finish.

The door swung open, but he didn't looked up, having a guess who it could be.

"Four-eyes, I told you to knock, multiple times. Can't you see, that I'm busy at the momen-?"

"Well...I'm not Hange, but I'll sure remind her to knock before entering the next time I see her."

'Wait, that isn't Hange's voice,-' his head snapped up to see you, making your way to the couch.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in your room by now?"

"Oh, well. Just thought I would give you some company. I mean don't you get bored? Being here most of the day, alone and doing nothing else than paperwork?" You laid down with your arms behind your head as he watched you. Levi shook his head.

"No, not really. I have my peace here, well that was until you came." Levi decided to tease you a bit and it was worth it, your reaction was funny to watch. You turned your head to him and glared.

"I'm not even doing anything!"

"You're yelling now." He told you.

"No! I-" you cut yourself off and he couldn't help, but smirk a little. He looked back to the papers in front of him and continued his work. He really liked your company, but he would never say it out loud.

"How much longer do you need?"

"Not long, I'm almost done."

-

Not even an hour later, Levi was finished and dropped his pen. He stretched his arms above his head and closed his eyes for a moment. He only opened them when he heard soft snoring coming from the couch. You laid there, curled up. He watched you for a moment, before he raised to his feet.

Levi walked to you and took off his coat, dragging it over your sleeping form. He pushed a stray of hair, that was covering your eyes behind your ear and smiled. He was doing that a lot lately, smiling. Ever since you were here, it's like you pulled him out of the black hole he was in for so long. He felt whole again.

Levi decided to let you sleep here for the night, since he didn't want to risk anyone seeing him, carrying you to your room. He looked at you one last time, before walking to his bedroom, to get himself ready for bed.

-

You were freezing when you woke up the next morning and snuggled further under whatever was covering you. 'What time is it?' You groaned, because you were still very tired, but opened your eyes anyway, taking in your surrounding. You noticed that you were still in Levi's office on his couch. 'I must have fallen asleep.' You yawned and looked at what was covering you.

It was a coat, but it wasn't just any coat— it was Levi's.

You felt your cheeks heating up and brought the coat up to your nose, taking a deep breath and just enjoyed the warmth of it. You laid there a little longer, before you finally got up, taking the coat with you to put it on. You walked around the room in hope to find Levi, but he was nowhere to be seen. 'Where is he?' When you got near his bedroom you could hear the shower running. 'There you are.'