𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

It was the next morning and you were already awake, feeling much better than yesterday. You couldn't move that well without hurting your ribs, but it was fine. You woke up two hours ago, you tried to fall back asleep, but you were so hungry, you couldn't. So for two hours you just laid there, bored as hell and starving, that's when you finally heard a knock on the door.

Levi came in and was holding a tray in his hands. He had closed the door with his foot and was now coming toward you. You carefully sat up and leaned your back against the headboard, eyeing the food with big eyes.

"Good morning, are you hungry?"

"Morning and I'm starving."

He chuckled a bit and when he stood next to the bed he placed the tray in your lap, before pulling up a chair so he could sit down.

"Thank you."

He nodded and you immediately dug in. You felt his eyes on you, slowly you turned your head to him while chewing the food and found him looking at you.

"Do I have something on my face?" You asked him with a full mouth and brought your hand up, wiping your mouth. Levi clicked his tongue and pulled out a cloth, holding it out for you, before crossing his arms over his chest.

"Tch, don't talk with your mouth full, brat. It's disgusting." You rolled your eyes and wiped your mouth with the cloth, shrugging your shoulders, before continuing eating.

"How are you feeling?" You turned back to him and this time you swallowed, before speaking.

"Better than yesterday, but my ribs are killing me."

He nodded and stood up, sitting on the edge of the bed instead. "And what about your head?"

"I'm still a bit dizzy, but it's fine."

He hummed and when you were done eating he took the tray and placed it on the bedside table.

"You're off training for at least a week."

Your eyes widen and you mouth hang open.

"What?! No, I-!"

He held his hand up, telling you to stop talking.

"I'm not discussing this with you, it's already decided anyway. So stop whining. God, stubborn brat." He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

You crossed your arms in front of your chest and looked to the side. "The only stubborn brat I know is you." You said under your breath and you're pretty sure he heard you, because he clicked his tongue, but didn't said anything else.

He stood up and stopped in front of you. "If you want you can go back to your room."

You looked up at him and let your arms fall to your sides. 'Finally.' You nodded and Levi held out his hand for you.

"Then let's go."

You felt your cheeks heat up and your heart started to pick up speed. 'The hell? He's just holding out his hand.'

You thought to yourself and took his hand. He pulled you up to your feet and the moment you stood, your legs gave out. Levi quickly put his other hand around your waist to hold you up, while you clung to his shoulder as if your life depended on them. "Fuck!" You cursed through gritted teeth.

"Hey, it's okay. We've got time."

His voice was soft and you nodded. He adjusted his grip on your waist and dragged your arm over his shoulder, for extra stability. Carefully, you two began to walk out of the room as he helped you to your room. When you got there he also helped you to sit down on your bed.