𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

"-Titans broke through wall Rose."

Your jaw dropped and Levi, who was still hovering above you, immediately jumped to his feet. In the meantime Hange caught her breath again and yours was stuck in your throat. You stood up as well so you were positioned next to Levi, who's eyes were widen. You looked between them.

"The Military Police told us, the Titans are getting more and more and they can't stop them all by themselves."

Levi's look got back to it's normal gaze as he turned to look at you, but talked to Hange.

"Hange, gather all the squads together. I'll go to Erwin." Levi ordered and Hange nodded, rushing out of the room.

You looked at him. "And what about me? What should I do?"

"I want you to stay here,-"

"What?! Why?!"

"Because I said so."

"You can't tell me what to do, Levi!"

"I am your Captain, of course I can and I just did. You will stay here, end of discussion." He said in a harsh tone, his back turned to you.

"No, Levi! I'm a cadet. It's my duty to fight against Titans." You snapped at him and he finally turned to face you.

"God damn it, (Y/n)!-" he exclaimed.

"-Don't you get it?! I don't want you to get hurt, or worse to die. If anything happens to you and I'm not able to make it in time, I could never forgive myself. These giants are monsters, (Y/n). This is not a game!"

You were taken aback by his outburst. His voice cracked lightly at the end of his sentence and he was breathing a little heavy. When you got yourself back together you walked to him so you stood directly in front of him.

"Levi..you know when anyone finds out that you let me stay behind, you will get in trouble,-"

"I don't care about that." He interrupted you and you cupped his cheeks, making him look at you.

"-but I do, Levi. I have to go. Nothing is going to happen, I promise."

He looked into your eyes, frustration in his and his eyebrows narrowed, he was probably trying to find a way to stop you, but of course your stubborn self wouldn't let that happen. You gave him a smile and he sighed.

"I lost so many, I can't bear to lose you too."

"And you won't lose me, you're stuck with me. Forever."

He laid his hand on top of yours and brought them to his lips, gently kissing your fingertips.

"And you say I'm stubborn?" You chuckled and leaned in to peck his lips.

"Please, be careful. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't, promise. Come on, we need to go to Erwin."

-

"Take this, you ugly piece of shit!" You yelled as you sliced the Titans neck.

The Military Police tried to evacuate all residents of wall Rose so you scouts could fight, but many people died before you even arrived. So you had to keep the Titans as far from the gate as possible.

"(Y/n)! 10 meter on your left!"

You heard Eren yelling. You looked to your left and saw the Titan that was trying to grab you. You were faster though, you swung around it and drew your blades.

"If you want to catch me you have to be a lot faster then that." You sliced the neck and landed on a roof with Eren next to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked you and you nodded, giving him a smile in return.