𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Several minutes passed, before you both finally pulled away from each other, but you remained close. You reached toward his face and wiped away the remaining tears on his cheeks, smiling softly at him. Levi looked to your neck, where his face was just seconds ago and scrunched up his nose at the wet spot he left on your shirt, turning his head to the side in embarrassment.

"Sorry about that.."

You waved your hand in front of you. "It's nothing."

The corner of his mouth curled up slightly as he sat back down on the couch and you followed his movement. He leaned back into the cushions and sighed, closing his eyes. His face was pale, which worried you a bit.

"You okay?"

"Hm?"

He turned his head to you and his eyes were half-lidded as he tiredly nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

You narrowed your eyebrows, he was obviously not fine. He didn't looked all too well. 'Is he sick?' to make sure your theory was true, you put your hand on his forehead and gasped, which caused him to open his eyes again.

"Shit Levi, you're burning up."

He swatted your hand away and shook his head. "I told you I'm fine, it's just a cold or something. Nothing I can't take care of." You lifted yourself off the couch and pushed him down by his shoulder. "Lay down, please." He didn't budged, so you pushed him harder until he gave up and lay down.

You panicked a bit, you never took care of a sick Levi. You didn't knew what to do and patted his shoulder twice. "Wait a moment, I'll be back." with that you rushed into his bedroom and into the bathroom. You searched for a washcloth and a bowl. When you did you filled the bowl with cold water, throw the cloth into it and made your way back.

Kneeling down on the floor beside him you took the cloth, wringing it out and gently placed it on his forehead. He immediately sighed in relief and relaxed. You stood up again, your eyes never leaving him.

"I'll go make you some tea, okay?"

He nodded once, too exhausted to do anything else. You walked out of his office and went straight for the kitchen where you met Hange, it looked like she was deep in thoughts. "Hange? What are you doing here?"

She shrieked and your eyes widen in shock, holding your hand in front of you. "Hey, it's just me!" she laid her hands over her heart and sighed in relief.

"God, newbie. You scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry, didn't meant to."

She smiled and waved you off. "Don't worry about it. What are you doing here?" You grabbed a cup out of the cupboard, put the tea in it and heated some water.

"Levi has a little cold, I just thought I'd make him some tea. Maybe he will feel better after. You know how much he loves his tea."

She giggled and turned to you. "Yeah, he can't live without it." When the water was boiled, you poured it into the cup, a little water was left, so you poured another cup of tea and walked to Hange, placing it in front of her. She looked up at you with a smile that reached both of her ears.

"Aww, you're amazing, newbie. Thanks!" You smiled back and walked to the door. "No, problem Hange. Good night.-" you looked over your shoulder, before you walked away and said; "And make sure you don't go to bed so late." she winked and waved. "You got it. Night!"

You walked back to Levi's office and went in, he was still laying on the couch, but he was sleeping? You smiled to yourself and placed his tea on the table that was standing next to the couch. You took the cloth from his forehead and repeated the steps from earlier. His eyes opened just as you placed the cloth on his forehead and you stilled.