𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Levi woke up and threw the covers off of his body. He got out of bed, stretching himself. He wasn't that tired anymore, sleep really did help. Leaving his bedroom, he ran his hand through his hair, smoothing it down. He saw a figure sitting on the couch, realizing it was you. 'She stayed here the whole time?'

He came up behind you and saw that you were reading a book. You were so concentrated you didn't even noticed him. He leaned down a bit so he was near your ear and whispered;

"Having fun?"

You shrieked and the book almost fell out of your hand. Turning your head over your shoulder, you sent him a dangerous glare.

"Levi! I told you not to scare me like that again!" You scoffed, before going back to reading.

Levi chuckled and circled around the couch to sit down next to you. He put one leg on top of the other and crossed his arms over his chest. You jerked your chin toward his desk.

"Your food is over there, so if you're hungry."

Levi lifted his head and looked to the direction his desk was, seeing a tray with food and a cup of tea. Raising to his feet he shuffle over, taking the tray, before going back to sit on the couch. He thanked you and started to eat.

"Are you feeling better?" You asked him, not taking your eyes off the book.

He swallowed down the food in his mouth and nodded. "Yeah, a lot actually."

You looked up for a brief moment to look at him. "See? You just have to trust me a little."

"I do. I do trust you." He replied, no hesitation in his voice.

You just hummed and turned back to the book in your hands, after a few minutes you spoke again.

"I talked to Erwin and he said it's okay if you hand in the papers tomorrow."

Levi looked at you and nodded. You closed the book and got up to put it back in the shelf where it belonged to. He finished the last bite of his food and set the tray on the table in front of the couch. You returned and took it into your hands.

"Well, I'll go to my room now."

"Yeah, sorry for keeping you awake. You know, you didn't had to do all of that for me..."

"Don't apologize, I'm glad I could help. Just try to get some more rest, before you do anything else. Okay?"

He nodded and smiled softly at you. "Alright, thank you."

"You're welcome." You replied cheerfully and walked to the door. But before you left the room you looked over your shoulder.

"Good night, Levi."

"Sweet dreams, (Y/n)."

You smiled and closed the door behind you. You first went to the kitchen, leaving the tray there, before heading to your own room. Once there you changed into some comfortable clothes and laid down on your bed, letting sleep take over you.

-

You woke up to a loud banging on your door. But before you could even respond the door swung open and Hange rushed up to you.

"Rise and shine, sleepy beauty."

"What the hell, Hange?!"

She laughed and opened the curtains, so the sun came through the window, blinding you. You groaned and pulled the covers over your head.

"Morning newbie! Breakfast is already done."

You didn't budged and the next thing you knew, the blanket was being ripped off you.

"Come on, (Y/n). Get ready."

You groaned again and threw your legs over the bed, standing up you turned to her and glared.

"I hate you...so much."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too. Now get ready." She clapped her hands together.

You rolled your eyes and walked to your closet, grabbing some fresh clothes. Turning back you saw that she was still in your room.

"Ever heard the word privacy?"

She blinked a few times and facepalmed herself. "Oh, yeah, my bad, sorry," She pointed to the door.

"I'll just wait outside, okay?"

You nodded and once she was out you started dressing. When you were done you headed out to meet Hange. As always she linked your arms together as you walked through the hallway into the mess hall.

-

After you finished eating you went back to your room and seconds later another knock was heard. You opened the door and to your surprise Levi was standing in your doorway. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Erwin said he wants us to meet with him, he has news about the female Titan." He then said and your eyes widen in shock.

"Female Titan?"

"Yes. Come on."

You nodded and walked beside Levi, he placed a warm hand at the small of your back, gently pushing you forward through the hallway. Your cheeks grew hot, but you shook it off. It wasn't long before both you and him came in front of a large door which he pushed open. Inside at a table were of course Erwin, Armin, Mikasa, Eren and Jean. Everyone was looking very serious. Erwin looked up and said;

"Good that you two could make it. Please take a seat."

You did as he told you and straightened your back, taking the situation very serious, even if you didn't knew what he had to say.

"Now that everyone is here, I'll get straight to the point: We have found a person, who might be the female Titan.-"

Eren, who sat beside you, tensed. You were rather relieved, it would be easier to track her down this way.

"-This time she won't escape us. The operation will be carried out tomorrow in the Stohess district, which we will pass on the way to the royal court. It is our only chance and we must not fail, we have to put everything on this operation."

Everyone nodded.

"We will use Eren as a decoy," He looked up to Eren, who was a bit unsure.

"to lure the target into this underground passageway.-"

Erwin pointed to the map that was spread out on the table and you all looked where he pointed his finger.

"-If we succeed in that, the person would no longer be able to transform and would be trapped."

Eren cleared his throat and spoke, sounding a bit hesitant. "Are you sure that the target is in the Stohess district?"

Erwin nodded once. "Yes."

"H-How would you know that?"

"It's someone from the military police. Armin has identified them."

All eyes turned to Armin, but Eren narrowed his eyebrows at him. He looked completely overwhelmed, as if he couldn't deal with the situation at all. Erwin continued.

"There is a possibility that it is one of your colleagues from the 104th training cadets."

Eren gasped loudly as his eyes widen. "W-what? You can't be serious, right?"

"The name of the woman who probably is the female Titan," Eren shook his head.

"That can't be true, no."

"is Annie Leonhardt."

To be continued...

____________________________________
Well, here you go.
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1100+ READS!!!! This is crazy!!
I hope you liked reading it, see ya!
<333