𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
(Violence)

"We'll see about that."

It took them a while to get to a secluded hut that was near a small forest. They went in and Levi still had a tight grip on the man's arms. It was dark, a few candles were the only light in the room. Levi saw a locked door and let go of the man, not really thinking about it and without a second thought, he hurried to the door and kicked it open.

What he saw caused his breath to caught in his throat and his eyes to widen.

In the middle of the room were you, sitting on a chair and tied up. You didn't moved and your eyes were closed, Levi quickly rushed to you and the first thing he did was  to check for your pulse. He let out a sigh of relief once he felt one, he then caught the bruise you had all over your body. Once again his eyes widen and anger boiled inside of him.

He looked down your body and noticed that you were half naked. There were several bruises covering your body, he looked back up and cupped your cheeks with both his hands.

"Don't worry (Y/n), I'll get you out of here."

Levi whispered to you even though you probably couldn't hear him, since you were unconscious. He heard footsteps approaching him and turned around quickly.

"What have you done to her, you bastard?!"

The man chuckled deeply as he stood in the doorway.

"Oh nothing, we just had a little fun."

Levi pulled out his blades and clenched them in his fists. He saw nothing but red. No one was allowed to touch you, no one except him. This bastard dared to touch you, he was a dead man.

"I'm going to kill you!" He yelled at him and ran up to him, knocking him to the ground. He tried to wiggle out from beneath Levi.

"Still not giving up? Even though you already lost?" The only response the man gave him was a smirk and the next thing he knew was that he felt a sting in his shoulder. He had stabbed Levi in the shoulder. He groaned in pain and let go of him.

The man seized the moment and pushed Levi off of him, then got up and ran behind you. Levi got up himself and wanted to rush to him, but stopped dead in his tracks once he saw that the man was holding a knife against your throat.

"She means a lot to you, doesn't she?-"

Levi gritted his teeth and didn't responded. The tiniest move and the man would kill you.

"-Of course she does. Well, do what I say and I might let her liv-!"

Suddenly the front door slammed open and...

"Hange? What are you doing here?"

"You...," She looked at the man. "drop the knife."

He laughed. "And what if I don-"

"Then you will end up just like your buddies." The man flinched once he felt a coldness on his skin and dropped the knife. Levi looked to Erwin, who was the one that held his blade on the man's neck and felt relief inside of him.

The man was being handcuffed and taken out, immediately Levi ran to you and untied you. Your body slumped forward and he caught you, before lifting your fragile body up. He turned to Erwin and Hange, who stood behind him and said;

"We have to take her to infirmary, immediately." They nodded and they hurried outside.

'You're going to be okay, (Y/n).'