𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Once you closed the door of Levi's office, he slumped back into the couch and sighed deeply. 'What did just happen?' he covert his eyes with his hands and leaned forward again, resting his elbows on his knees. He stood up and took the papers, before walking up to his desk to work on them.

Before he knew it, it was dark outside and luckily he managed to finished them in time. He leaned back into the chair and stretched his arms above his head, looking at his watch. He saw that it was already dinner time and got ready to leave his office.

-

Dinner was over and Levi made his way to your room, to look if you were there. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer, but nothing came. He knocked again.

"(Y/n)? Are you there?"

Again no answer. He frowned and opened the door slightly, peeking his head inside to see that your room was empty. He closed the door again and walked through the halls, wondering where you could be at this hour. He saw Hange and walked to her, maybe she knew where you were.

"Oi, four-eyes."

She turned around and smiled. "Oh hey shorty! Hmm, it's strange for you to approach me when it has nothing to do with a mission." She giggled slightly and he rolled my eyes.

"Tch, don't call me that,-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. What did you want again?"

He crossed his arms. "I just wanted to ask if you know where (Y/n) is?"

She blinked, once, twice, before shaking her head. "Nope," she said popping the 'p' "sorry shorty. I last saw her before training."

He nodded his head and walked past her. "Alright. Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem, shorty!"

Levi stopped in his tracks and turned around, giving her a death glare. "I told you not to call me that, or are you deaf, shitty glasses!?" He snapped at her, causing her to flinch.

She pushed up her glasses with her middle finger and with the other hand she waved in front of her. "Woah, I'm sorry shorty- ahh I mean Levi!"

He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, she quickly turned around and hurried away. "Well, see ya around!"

"Tch." He turned around again and continued walking. 'Where can she be?'

-

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
(abuse, name-calling)

You woke up in a dark room which was only lit by a candle in the corner, you noticed that you were sitting in a chair, tied up. You looked around quickly and felt a sharp pain shoot through your head, which caused you to groaned and lowered your head. Suddenly the door creaked open and someone entered the room. You didn't looked up and kept your head low.

"I see you're awake, it's about time."

The footsteps came closer until the man stood in front of you. He put his finger under your chin and lifted your head, forcing you to look up at him. His face just a few inches from yours.