𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hey guys!!
I'm still alive, just so you know. I hope you all are doing great!

First of all:

We hit 14K reads!!!
You guys are CRAZY!!
Thanks to every single one of you who reads, comments and votes for my story. It means the world to me and I love you all so much!! I'm so thankful, I can't even put it in words.
✨🤍🤍🤍✨

Second of all:

I don't know if some of you have already noticed, but I've updated this story a bit? Can I put it that way? What I mean is that I went through all the chapters and rewrote them a bit. I've found a lot of grammar mistakes, after all, it's the first fanfiction I've written.

Now let's get to the real topic, I said that I was thinking about starting a new story, and that's what I intend to do. It's going to be an ErenxReader story! Who would have thought?

I've already made countless notes, I have the cover and the title as well as the description, I have so many ideas for this story, but I still don't know when I'll publish the first chapter. At the moment I have a lot of stress with school, especially now with corona. One week I have to go to school and the other week I have home schooling. I am in my senior year and will be writing my final exams next month....

So a lot is coming towards me, I hope you understand that and can be patient with me.

Well, I hope you all stay healthy and safe. Have a nice day/night.
I will get back to you when I have more information. Until then, stay tuned!

And again a big thank you, you guys are amazing!!
Love y'all!!
✨🤍🤍🤍✨

-V

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 -𝙇. 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 🎉