Chapter 14

Merry Christmas Eve!!! 

/Uraraka's POV\

I'm kinda scared, we've never actually fought people that we don't know on purpose, like for fun. But I'm also exited that we get to do this, it reminds me of our hero choruses. Me, Deku, Todorokiand Bakugo each put on our hero uniforms because they are built for us and it would look cooler. 

Deku-kun has been making notes about Tony, Thor, Steve, Natasha, Clint, and Peter and how we are gonna fight them. Bakugo had to speak up about saying we could take them so now we have to fight all of them. They say they are gonna go easy, but of course, we won't either.

We are disguising a plan while Peter and them walk in, they are also wearing, I'm guessing, their hero costumes. 

Peter comes up to us, "we were gonna go to a farm in case it gets wild." Peter smiles saying that. 

*Later*

/Deku's POV\

We are out in a big field and we had time to think of a plan. Tony said there are two ways to get out of this match, one is to yield and the other is not being able to move. We are about to start and I don't see Clint anywhere, I'm guessing he is staying in the trees to snip us or something. The others are lined up about to attack when Tony yells start. 

/nobodies POV\

Tony was the first to fire. He fired a small missile, Bakugo easily fired at it making it explode half way. Deku runs at Peter and Peter shoots a web at him, but Deku ducks and punches him in the stomach. Thor throws his hammer at Uraraka and she ducks too, it falls to the ground and she tries to pick it up, but has no luck. Steve stays back to think of a plan for himself. Clint shoots arrows at Todoroki while Natasha attacks him. Todoroki recacts by freezing Natasha's feet to the ground and shooting ice where the arrows are coming from. Clint then falls down with a chunk of ice on his shoulder. 

Uraraka gives up on the hammer when it flies back Thor, she knew he would be one of the hardest. Thor throws his hammer at Bakugo, making him fall to the ground for the weight of the hammer. 

Bakugo screams, trying to explode the sides of the hammer, "Get this fuckin piece of metal off me!!!!"

Uraraka runs to Thor while he try's to punch her, but as anyone knows, Thor was going easy not wanting to punch some teen with a might of a god. Uraraka quickly ducks and touches his chest plate. He slowly starts float upward. "Guys? What's happening to me?" 

Petter shoots a web at Deku and Todoroki holding them both to a tree. "Uraraka can make anything or anyone have zero gravity! I told you that!" He yells. 

Todoroki breaks free of the web and see's Natasha aiming a tranquilizer gun at Uraraka. He freezes Natasha in her place with only her head free. Todoroki also caught Clint is the ice so he is frozen too. 

(Update, it's now Christmas) 

Deku gets out of the web and goes straight for Steve, who is still thinking. Deku and Steve start throwing punches while Todoroki goes after Iron Man. Uraraka and Peter go on a hand to hand combat, since Uraraka's quirk doesn't work well with battling Peter.

Peter runs into the forest with Uraraka close behind. 

/Uraraka's POV\

I run after Peter, I don't know how I will beat him, I think I need  to get him out of the trees. He shoots a web and flings me up in the air. I put my hands together and I float above him. I drop down and grab a stick. 

(Now the 28th, I'm working hard for this chapter guys, be happy) 

Peter sits on a branch while I stand, ready to fight, "wow, I didn't think you guys would be this good, you already took out Natasha and Clint. But we have taken out Bakugo, which was pretty easy, since we could all tell he isn't worthy of Mjölnir."