Chapter 22

Some little birdie asked me to update, so I will!

/Uraraka's POV\

"Missing!? But he can't be! He is still in a coma! 

"No, he is gone," Deku says from the door way. He is leaning against it.

 He looks weak and I run to him. "Deku! Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Deku says. 

"No you most certainly are not!" Banner says pushing Deku out of the room, "you are going to lay back down and rest." Ouch, Deku just be hurt. If only we had Recovery Girl. 

Bakugo then walks in, everyone looks at him. "What the hell do you all want?" 

I look around, no one was going to tell him, everyone was scared. "Bakugo..." I say, walking up to him. "It's Kirishima, he is missing." I say slowly. "We are trying to find him right now." I look to Tony and he run out, hopefully to find Kirishima. 

"Missing?" Bakugo is shocked, "you're lying." 

"I wish I was." I say.

"Those fucking villains, they took Kirishima!" Bakugo yells. "I'm getting him back!" Bakugo starts walking out. 

"But you can't! You have no clue who you are up against!" I say, following him. 

"He would have done the same for me!" Bakugo yells, smashing me into the wall with a blast. 

"Argh!"I say. I was not expecting that. "Bakugo! Don't walk away from me!" 

"Oh shut up! Shut up! It's my fault he is gone!" Bakugo yells at me. 

"Bakugo...." I didn't know he felt this way. "What do you mean?"

"I usually am in the room at this time, but I went to the gym to burn off energy. I should have been there. It's my fault, it's all my fault." Bakugo says, sliding down the wall and siting on the ground. 

I sit next to him, "it's not your fault, we will find him, but if we rush it, then we could mess up. And if you didn't know, we met Asui today." 

"What does that have to do with this?" 

"Well, she was kidnapped by the villains, who we think is the league of villains. She was brainwashed and her hair was cut. She attacked me and Deku. We defeated her, but we couldn't bring her back in case she had one of those suicide pills. But Tony put a tracker in her boot so we know where she is, which I'm betting it's where they are keeping Kirishima." I explain him everything. 

"Oh, thanks, that kinda helps." Bakugo says looking away. 

Wow, he isn't yelling. That's nice, but I wish he also didn't yell when our friends weren't in danger. "Hey, why don't we get something to eat from the lunge?"

"Yeah, sure."

/Jirou's POV\

"Denki! What the heck did you do!?" I yell at him. He is right now in dumbfaze. We are both walking through an unknown forest, well, I'm dragging him along.  "Denki, wake up now!" I poke  him softly. I rub my scraps from Denki's electric charge. Why did this have to be us? 

I remember it like was yesterday, even though it was only an hour ago. It was a normal day, well mostly. Me and Denki were shopping for things we needed like headphones for me and another charger wire. He keeps breaking his from putting to much electricity in it. While we were walking out of the music this man walked up to us and said sorry. A black and purple swirl pope duo right under us and at the same time, Denki tried electrifying the man, hitting me in the process and making himself going into dumb faze. We fell and landed in some pond. 

I search for anything but I can't find a thing. My wet shoes feel funny and I'm getting sick of dragging Denki around. 

I look up from the ground and see a building in the distance. It was in the middle of a big field and the building was ginormous. And I mean it. The place was bigger then the USJ and UA combined. I see vans drive in. On the front was a logo, LOV whatever the heck that meant. 

"League of villains...." Denki mutters behind me. 

"What?" I turn to face him. It looks like he is turning back to normal.

"It says league of villains, LOV." Denki says again. 

"No it can't be.." I turn back around to look at it. LOV. League. Of. Villains. Then it clicked. 

I grab Denki's hand and run right back into the forest. We have to find out what's going on. After who knows how long, we see a city. It's a big city. Denki is finally back to normal and we walk up to a bridge with many cars coming back and forth from the city. We walk on the sidewalk and see people walking to. 

A man I holding a note, and he looked like he was crying. He climbs onto the railing and takes a deep breath. 

"Sir! Don't! Wait!" I run after him but I don't make it in time, he jumps. I don't think, I don't think at all. I jump over the railing as well. 

———————————————————

So like, this exalted quickly, am I right?

And sorry if this chapter is a little shorter then usual.

Okay, so I have a few things to say, more like 2. 

My other book, IRobot, was first a lost cause, but someone asked me to keep writing so I did. I only have one chapter out, and it's short. I will update it soon, hopefully. 

Another thing is the my drawings. I'm going to put a list of characters from mha and you can suggest what I make them into. I will show them on my Instagram account. _anime_ drawings18.

Characters:

Deku

Uraraka 

Todoroki

Bakugo

Tsuyu

Jirou

Denki

Momo

Kirishima

Tokoyami

Mina

And anyone else you want. 

( 965 words)