Chapter 20

❤️❤️

(Deku's POV)

Me and Uraraka walk out of the Avenger Tower, "Hey, Uraraka, what was it like fighting a villain  who could turn invisible?" I ask, breaking the silence. 

"It was weird, but I knew all I had to do was touch her," Uraraka explained, "so all I did was wait for her to try and attack me."

"That's smart," I say. 

Uraraka turns her head away from me, I see a little bit of her cheeks go red, "is it hot out? We can get ice cream if you want."

Uraraka turns back to me, "hot? Oh yeah, it kinda is, we should get ice cream." She smiles and I smile back. We walk to the ice cream store and grade two cones, a strawberry for her, and a mint for me. We sit at the park and started eating the ice cream.  

Uraraka speaks first, "this is weird isn't it?"

I look at her, "what do you mean? There is nothing weird with us two siting next to each eating ice cream." Yeah, but some people might think we are....

"That's not what I mean!" Uraraka says interrupting my thoughts. "I meant being in a totally different world. It's weird."

I smile and feel my cheeks go red, but thankfully she is looking away, "yeah, it is weird. I do wonder what is going on back in our world. I miss them, I miss everything back there, my mom, our classmates.."

Uraraka takes my hand, "your all might dorm room?" 

I laugh, "yes, that too." She laughs with me. 

We sit in silence for a while and then I speak, "we better get going to the apartment."

"Of course."

We get up and walk down tho the bus stop. We wait and talk about what we will do when we get back home, if we get back home. The bus comes and we get on. After 10 we walk off and stare wiped at the building. "Do you remember which apartment it was?" I laugh slightly.

"Yes, it's number 9, top floor." We walk around looking and find the apartment. 

I grab for the knob and the door opens by itself. "Um..." We both look at each other. "Come on, she could have just left the door unlocked."

"Yep, of course." She tries to smile. 

We walk in, ready for an attack. I go into the back room and Uraraka goes into the room left and I go right. Something smashes me into the wall. "Argh!" My vision blurs slightly. Something goes into my neck and I push the girl off me. I rip the surge from my neck and stuff it in my pocket, for research. I look up to see her, "Tsuyu?!" It hard to recognize her with the short hair and black outfit.

"I'm Poison!" Tsuyu yells, and lunges at me. I dodge, but my one for all doesn't work and I'm not as fast. 

Uraraka comes running in, "Deku!" I look at her and pulls something out of her pocket, a grenade, and she lights it. 

I dive for Uraraka and covering her so she won't get hit as much as me. It goes off and we both go flying out the side of the apartment. I hear ringing in my ears and I'm basically laying over Uraraka, my arms wrapped around her, making sure she is safe. I hear her faintly say my name. After a few seconds, the ringing goes down. 

"Deku! Why did you do that for me!?" Uraraka says, I'm guessing again. 

"I had to save you." I slide off her. When I try to stand my head gets dizzy, "now we have to save Tsuyu." 

Uraraka helps me stand, "you okay? You didn't look like you used your quirk at all."

"She put something in my neck, now I can't use my quirk." I say, touching the dot on my neck where the surge was.

"It's okay, you can send your location to Tony, right?"

 I nod and look for my phone, I pull it out but it's ripped from my hand with a slimy tongue. I look up and see Tsuyu holding it, "looking for this? Come with me Izuku Midoriya, and I won't hurt Uraraka. "

"Never!" I yell. I go in fighting stance. 

I look over and see Uraraka, worry written all over her face. "Asui! This isn't who you are! Come with us and we can help you!"

Tsuyu points at her, "it's your fault I'm like this, blame only yourself." Tsuyu lunges at me and I dodge, but he tongue whales about my leg lifting me in the air, "with out your quirk, you are powerless!" She laughs. 

/Uraraka's POV\ 

It pained me to fight Asui, but it pained me more to see her like this. "Asui! Let him go!" I run up to her and she jumps away. I have to get her to stay put, just a touch will do. While I run after her, Deku's face keeps getting redder, he will be unconscious soon. I throw a garbage can at Asui and she gets hit. I see her drop Deku's phone and I run to it. 

Deku yells at me, "my code is **********" 

That's the date all might defeated all for one! (I don't know the actual date so I put the staff things) I quickly type it in and run after asui who runs into an abandoned warehouse. Deku looks bad, really bad.

Asui sees that he is unconscious now so she throw him against the wall, I hear a groan from Deku and try to run to him but Asui is in the way. "Let him go!" 

"Never, my master wants to see him." Asui hisses. She tries to whip me with her tongue but I jump away. I hit the button and send my location to Tony. 

——————————————————

Am I evil for doing this to Asui?

I think so.

Do I like doing it to her?

Maybe for plot and stuff. 

Please comment! I don't love seeing you guys comment!

(1010 words)