Chapter 11

/Deku's POV\

"My name is Izuku Midorya." I say to Parker. "So I'm in Midtown High school?" 

"Yes, it's in New York." Parker answers. 

"New York?!" I stand up quickly and wobble over. "I need to find my friends!" 

"Hold on, who are your friends?" Parker says. 

I don't know this guy that much so I don't answer. "They came here with me, do you know anyone that could help me find them?" 

"Of course. Follow me."  I lead him out of the room. I keep space in between us because I still don't trust him that much. 

"Where are we going, exactly?" I say. 

"We are going to Mr Stark's tower, as in Tony Stark." Parker explains.

"Parker, who is he?" 

"Call me Peter. And how do you not know who Tony Stark is?" Peter thinks for a moment, " Have any clue who Iron Man is?"m

I shake my head, "is he an actor?" 

Peter laughs at that, "no, he is a hero, he is part of the avengers." 

"Oh," I decide not to push the matter, I have a feeling I will find out soon. I past many people in the streets, but all seem to look normal. 

We soon get to a tall building with an A on the side. "This is the Avengers tower." Peter says. We go to the elevator and Peter clicks the top floor. 

I look down, wondering who will be up there, and is this all a trap. Then the elevator doors open.

I look up to see a two men, and a women. Both men have black hair and the lady has reddish hair. The man with a goatee stands up. "Peter, what are you doing out of school? Who is this kid?"

"I am Izuku Midorya, I have been told by Peter that you can help me find my friends." I say walking up to him. "I'm guessing you are this hero, called Ironman." I pull out my pencil and hero notebook. "So tell me, what is your quirk? Does it have to do something with iron?"

"Quirk? I have no clue what a quirk is." Mr Stark says. 

"What do you mean?" Then it hit me, these people don't have quirks in this world. I drop my pencil, what if people found out about our quirks and experiment on us? 

"Hey kid, calm down." Tony says and picks up my pencil. 

"Th-thanks. I need you help to find my friends, can you help me?" I say.

"I can try, what are their names." He asks.

I hesitate then see something in the corner of the room. I walk over to it and pick up a pick flip phone. Uraraka's phone. I turn to Tony. "Where is she?!" I say thinking the worst.

The guy siting on the couch stands up along with the girl. "Hey, calm down, kid." 

Peter walks slowing to me, "where is who?" 

"Where is Uraraka?!" I say louder. 

Tony stops, " you mean you know her? She was here an hour ago, but she and her friends left." 

"What friends?" 

"Ummm, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki." 

"I have to find them, they could be in danger." I say walking up to him again. 

"Kid, it's fine, us avengers can help keep you guys safe," Tony assure's me. 

"No, you couldn't keep her safe, you couldn't keep Tsuyu safe, they took her," I say, griping my pencil. 

"Who took her?" Peter asks.

"I don't know. Please help me find them." 

"Of course we will." Peter says, "by the way, this is Bruce banner and the lady is Wanda Maximof." 

I calm down, thinking I'm safer knowing their names. "Thank you."

Then a voice says something, "My Stark, a thing is wrecking havoc down in Center Park." 

"What kind of thing, Jarvis?" Tony says. 

"It seems to be a green sludge monster." The voice, Jarvis, says. 

Does he mean the same one that took Kacchan when I first met All Might? "When you go, take me with you." I say.

"No its to dangerous. I can't." Tony says. 

"I wasn't asking." 

Tony sighs and leaves the room, Peter tells me to meet them out side the building, on the helicopter pad thing. 

I stand out on the pad waiting when a suit made of melt flies up. A man of iron. Ohhh, so this is what Peter meant. 

Tony flies up to me and picks me up. I look over the city and smile, I've never been this high, not even when I held onto All Might when we first met. 

Tony then flies down to, what I'm guessing is Center Park and sets me down. I see the sludge guy  moving about with people screaming. I noticed he is holding something, something with red hair. Oh no. I start running, using one for all full cowling at 10%. I hear Tony yell from behind, but I don't care. I just run, right into the danger. 

——————————————

Ayo! Author-Chan here! I'm sorry happy at how many reads I'm getting! Thank you all so much! This chapter is the longest and I hope you all like it! 

Please comment, vote and share! 

(Really, please comment) 

(855 words)