Chapter 19

Heyyyy

/Tsuyu's POV\

I wake up strapped to a cold metal table. Wires go from my head to a few machines. I look around and see a woman in a lab coat. 

"Oh good, your awake. I mean, it would be better if you were asleep." She says. 

"W-what am I doing here?" I say and ribbit. 

She walks over to me, "oh, well since we got the wrong kid, we are making use of you. You can be pretty dangerous if you wanted to. Like some frogs can spit out poison, so I'm guessing you can if you tired. But of course we have the slight problem of you not doing what we want, but with a little bit of brainwashing, that can do the trick." She smirks and injects a fluid into my arms and neck. 

"What is that?" I flinch when the needle goes into my body. 

"It's to help keep you calm while we brain wash you, of course." The lady moves the table to a chair and she unstrapes me. I try to move, but I can't. She straps me to the chair. "But first you need to have a make over." She grabs a pay of scissors and starts cutting my hair shorter. 

I grip the arms of the chair as I listen to the cutting of the scissors. She pulls a mirror in front of me and I look at myself. My hair is now almost to my chin. "I won't do what you want." 

"Oh, of course you will, you'll want to do it. " she smirks and puts some kind of metal helmet on my head. She presses a button and I hear a humming from the machine. 

My brain starts to go fuzzy. I feel myself forgetting. I see my memories of my friends fade. Me and Ochaco eating ice cream. The training we had at UA. Even Bakugo screaming at Midoriya. I feel tears run down my cheeks as I forget them. "No! I don't want to forget!" I was never one for yelling, but my friends are the most important thing to me, I don't want to forget them. I

I struggle but the stripes don't budge. I close my eyes, I can't win this fight. I let out a slow ribbit and let the world around me go dark. 

/Deku's POV\

"It's the League of Villains," I say, surprised myself.

"The league?! How did they get here? We have to tell Tony!" Uraraka grabs my hand and pulls me to the lounge. "Where is Tony!?"

Clint looks up from a book and tea, "in his room where he makes things. That way," Clint says and points. 

Uraraka pulls me along and we some how find Tony's making room thing. "Tony!" I say and hear a loud bang.

"Don't scared me like that!" Tony says, moving from under a table. "What!?"

I speak before Uraraka, "the League of Villains are here!"

"The Who?" Tony says walking up to us.

"The League of Villains! The people who took away my worlds symbol of peace! They would destroy this symbol of peace too!"

Tony gets worried, "wait, that's me! And Cap, but mostly me! Am I gonna die?!"

"I won't let this world lose its symbol of peace like mine, we will fight them!"

Uraraka pulls me arm, "Deku, how are we gonna do that? They are way better then us."

"Because they don't know we know and we have help now, we have the avengers."

Tony says, "don't get to cocky, we haven't seen Wanda in a while, she disappeared when you guys got here and left a note saying she is gonna go see a friend. We have tried contacting her but she  hasn't answered. I was planing on going to the apartment I let her live in. She hasn't been herself lately and I was worried."

I speak this time, "Then we must go see her. I can go with Uraraka while Todoroki stay here and explains what the League of Villains are and what they have done." 

"That seems like a good plan, I'll text you her address and give you US dollars for the bus." Tony grabs his wallet and hands it to me. I give him my phone so he can put his number in it. "There you should be set. If anything happens, send me your location right away."

I grab Uraraka's hand, "let's go!" I smile at her. 

She looks away. "Yeah, of course."

We walk to the lounge and tell Todoroki to explain what he needs to do. Then me and Uraraka leave. 

/Todoroki's POV\

 The two just left and Tony sat next to me, "so, what's the League of Villains?"

I start explaining everything, from the USJ to when All might caught. I also added the incident with Overhaul. 

Tony was shocked, "wow, I could never fight them, but of course I would try my best."

"I think you could beat Shigaraki, all you have to do is not let him touch you."

"Do you want me to make some tea?" Tony says.

"I'm not a tea person, but I'll have iced coffee." I say

"Does that have to do with the scar on your face?" I stare at him. "Sorry that was out of line."

"No, it's okay." I look down and touch my scar. "My mother burned me when I was younger, it was because my left side reminded her to much of my dad." 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll go make the coffee." Tony leaves and comes back ten minutes later. We keep talking and I tell him about our world. He is shocked by everything. 

I start explaining UA because Tony asked how you can become a hero. "The school is good, it helps-"

I'm interrupted by Tony's phone going off. Tony checks it, "it's Midoriya, he sent me his location."

——————————————-

Heyyyyyy!! Author-Chan here!

 So I have a request! I was wondering if you guys could follow my art account on Instagram of you want! It's name is 

drawings_of_mlumpy18

THANK YOU ALL THE READS!! AND PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING!!

also sorry for all you Asui Tsuyu lovers 😅

(1020 words)