About me

So in the last chapter while I was writing it, i noticed you don't know much about me. So here is stuff about me. 

I like purple, white(I like it because of Zane, my favorite ninja) and yellow( I like it cause of pikachu) I like purple cause I like purple.

I like foxes and wolves. 

I'm catholic, so I prefer guys marrying girl or dating, but I don't care that much.

Ships I like in Mha: Uraraka and Deku, tokoyami and Tsuyu, Momo and todoroki, tail guy and invisible girl, kirishima and Mina (this one is eh)

If I had to have a gay ship, I would choose kirishima and Bakugo, that way Deku could be with Uraraka

Anime's and manga I have watched or read: 

Fairytail was the first manga I read, Pokémon was the first anime. My hero academia is my favorite, I have watched Noragami, Snow White with red hair, Assassination classroom, watched some of fairytail, demon slayer is really good and I'm in the middle of Naruto too. I have read fairytail, I read full metal alchemist. 

Dub or Sub: I don't care much but I prefer dub because I like to draw while I watch, so if I do dub, I don't have to look at the tv (please no hate)

My gender and age will stay secret but feel free to guess my name, age, and gender, that will be fun. 

Author-Chan out!

(236 words)