Chapter 16

Hey, it's meeee

Yeah you guys prove want the next chapter here it is!

——————————————————————

/Uraraka's POV\

"Deku! Where are you!?" I scream. I'm walking though the forest where I lost Deku. "Deku!!" I yell. I stumble over a rock and hit my head on a tree. "Ouch." I rub my head. 

 I hear a twig snap and two voices following. I put my hands together and float up. I grab onto a branch and keep quiet. 

Two people walk by, one female and one male. The male had dark blue and was wearing a suit. The female was wearing a suit and had blond hair in a bun. 

I hear the male say, "now that we have him, can we go back to base?" Base? Who do they have? 

"We have one more thing to do. Boss said we needed an iron heart, which is gonna be hard, considering its embedded in iron mans chest." 

I gasp, they are gonna steal Mr Starks heart! And physically! That's not good. But what's worse is both of the strangers are looking right. At. Me. 

I slip and fall to the ground, "ahhhh! Oof!" I hit the ground and roll over to the strangers looming over me. 

"And who are you?" The lady says, pointing a gun at me. 

"Ehhhhh," I crawl backwards but hit the mans legs. I smirk. I twist my legs and spin them, tripping the girl. I stand above her in a fighting stance, hands in fists. "Wouldn't you like to know?" 

I jump over her so I'm facing her and the man. "I heard you earlier, I know your villains, who did to take and what do you need iron mans heart for?" I go back to my fighting stance. 

The lady looks at the man, "The names Gabrielle or as some people call me, the Vanisher, this is Beau, also known as The Collector (just a villain name, not the one from guardians of the galaxy) and what we need the heart for is our own business, now run along girl or we will have to go dirty." 

Now that I'm up close, I can tell The Vanisher is about 30 and The Collector is maybe 34. I study them and see something ion Beau's shoulder, a green hair. Deku's green hair. "Give me Deku and I will leave." I say.

"Oh, you mean this guy?" Beau holds out his hand, like he is holding some circular thing, then, an unconscious Deku shimmers into his hand. Beau's hair around his neck. Deku's hands are handcuffed in front of him and he has a bruised on his neck. (Where Beau injected the drug thingie)

"Deku!" I yell. "Give him back!"

"Not gonna happen girl, our boss wants him, so he will get him." Beau's says. 

I lunge at him, but Deku vanishes and hit the ground rolling, "I will tell you one last time. GIVE. ME. DEKU!!!!" I lunge again but at Gabrielle. She vanishes, even her clothes, and I feel a punch connect with my side, making me fly into a tree. 

"You think you could beat us?! Hahaha, that's the best joke I've heard all day!" Gabrielle laughs, in her invisible body. 

I stand and go for Beau, Gabrielle punches me again in the side. I grunt and hold my stomach while I get back up. I think I have a way to defeat her, whenever I lunge, she attacks me from the side, so all I need to do is touch her when she attacks me. "Oh come on, is that all you got? Just attacking me out of defense, I thought villains were better." I mock her. 

Beau runs at me and tries to punch me, I duck and touch his chest. He begins to float off the ground and then he stops. I hear invisible grunting coming from under him.  Gotcha.

I run forward but she must have seen me and let go of her friend so she could get away. I lunge in  the direction I guessed she went and landed right on her. I touch her back and grab onto her hand, I pull her over to a tree so she can grab onto it's branches. 

"Now, do you want to give me back my friend, or do you want to float off into space?" I say.

"I will never give him back, boss needs him. And don't try asking for info." Gabrielle says. 

"I won't be asking, I'll be taking." I put my hands together and hear a big thud. I look over to see an unconscious Beau and I see Deku appear next to him, he seems to still be unconscious. I run over to him and slide onto my legs, I hold Deku's head higher, "Deku, please wake up. I need your help getting these two back to the tower." I say, even though I just really want to know if he was okay.

I lay his head back down and look around for something. I go to Beau and look through his pockets, finding a key for the handcuffs. I go back to Deku and unlock the handcuffs. I then notice that there are ropes trying Deku's legs together.  I get the rope off and get an idea. I walk over to Gabrielle and grab her hand, pulling it from the tree. "Sorry, I lied about letting you not go up into space." I let go and I assume she floats up. After a few minutes, I put my hands together and hear a thud next to me. Gabrielle becomes visible now, so I bring her over to Beau and tie their hands together and touch each of them so they float. I touch Deku too, but hold him closing, not letting him leave me now. 

I grab the end of the rope and start walking. Since the rope was tried to unconscious Gabrielle and Beau, they just floated along. It takes me forever to get back to the city, and I get pretty weird looks when they see me holding a rope with unconscious people tied to it floating above everyone else, but no one asks. I go to the Stark tower and stand in front of it. I have to get Deku up to the top, along with my prisoners before they become conscious. 

I put my hands together making my self float. I fell a head ache coming and I know I'll have to spend a long time next to the toilet puking. I reach the top and walk in. No one is in the lobby but I fell really light headed and collapse. I see someone running towards me, who I think is Peter. But that's the last thing I saw.

——————————————————

Heyyyyyyy. How are you all doing? 

I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking 

I put out an update today, like someone requested and I'm happy about it. 

Please comment, vote, and keep reading!

(1162 words) 

That's a lot of words guys......