Chapter 23

/Kirishima's POV\

I wake up strapped to a table. What the heck!? I look around and see a white room with tools. I try to move my body but everything is numb. A lady walks in and grabs a surge  that has blue liquid in it. She walks over to me and points it at my neck. 

"Hey! What the heck, lady!!" I yell. Right before she puts it in my neck, I harden my neck so it break.

"Kid, work with me here, I will make you take this." The lady says.

"No, let my out." I try to break out, but I still can't move my body, just activate my quirk. 

"Why do you have to fight, the girl went so easily." The lady says. 

"Girl...?" I say.

Ribbit. 

I look over and see .... Tsu? It is Tsu!

"Tsu! Help me!" I yell.

"She's been brainwashed, doesn't listen to anyone but us." 

"But she can't!"

"Oh she can and will, just like you." 

/Jiro's POV\

I jump off the bridge and grad the back of the mans shirt. Then I feel someone grab my hand. I look up to see Denki hanging off the side of the bridge holding for his life.

 "What the hell!?" Denki yells at me.

"I couldn't let him fall!" I yell back.

I hear the man whimper and say, "w-why did you save me? No one ever even notices me." He starts crying. 

"Hey! Your life is yours! Don't you ever throw it away! Denki! Pull us up!" I pull the man closer to me so he doesn't fall and I see other people helping Denki get back up. 

Once me and the man were safe people started taking pictures and asking questions. I shield my face from the flashes and try to talk to the man. "Sir, it's not my business to know why you jumped, but no life is bad enough to kill yourself, I promise you that." I hug the man and he keeps crying. 

"Thank you so much!" He cries. 

"Denki, we should walk him home, just to keep him safe." I say.

"Of course!" Denki says and gives me a thumbs up. 

Us three walk away from the commotion and the man leads us to his house. 

"Miss? What's those on your ears?" The man says. "I'm not trying to be rude, but they look real and not fake."

"Oh, it's my quirk, I'm the hero in training EarPhone-Jack or Kyoka Jiro." I say.

"And I'm Denki Kaminari or Chargebolt." Denki says. The reason why we said out hero names is because we are in our hero costumes and we did do some hero work saving him. 

"Your quirk? What's a quirk?" The man says. "And hero in training? Do you work with the Avengers?"

"What? You don't know what a quirk is?" I say.

"Who's the Avengers?" Denki asks. 

The man answers and stops in front of a house, "I have no clue what a quirk is and the avengers are the superhero's, now this is my house, thank you for saving me." And with that he walks away, leaving us more confused then ever. 

/Deku's POV\

I'm watching a movie in my room eating Mac n cheese, which is really good. Uraraka and Bakugo for some reason got Todoroki to help them bake cookies. I guess it was a distraction from everything while Tony track Tsu. 

"Bakugo don't eat that!!" I hear Uraraka yell from the kitchen. 

"What fuck is this?! It's terrible!" Kacchan yells back. 

"That's cause it is salt! Not sugar!" Uraraka yells. 

"Why does the salt and sugar look the same!?" Kacchan yells at her.

I laugh and keep watching the oldies channel. It's about a man who is trying to save his company and wishes himself dead, I think it's call it's a wonderful life (real movie, pretty boring but good)  I switch the channel to a news. Then  I saw two familiar faces. 

Jiro and Denki! I sit up right and keep watching. The news says they saved a man from jumping off a bridge! Oh my god! I turn off the tv and run to the kitchen. 

"Guys! Jiro and Kaminiari are here!" I yell.

Kacchan jumps and throws a cup of flour  at me and I duck. Uraraka is using a plate as a shield. Then there is Todoroki, who is covered from head to toe in flour. He is carrying a tray of cookies, which are now also covered in flour. 

"They are!?" Uraraka says dropping the plate, making a bang, but the plate doesn't break.

"Yes! They just saved a man from jumping off a bridge." I say, repeating why the news channel said. 

"We have to find them!" Uraraka says loudly and gets a towel to help clean up Todoroki. 

"Pikachu is here?!" Kacchan yells, putting the flour bowl down. 

"Well yes, I just said that." I say. 

"What is going on?" Natasha walks in. She stares at Kacchan and Todokori, who are both still covered in flour, even with Uraraka helping clean Todoroki. 

"We had a flour fight?" Uraraka says and slightly blushes. 

"What she means is, two of our friends from our world are here." I say, starting to clean the counters from flour and dough. 

"We must see them, they might be confused and lost. And what if they run into the villains!?" Uraraka says. 

Todoroki shakes his head to get the flour out of it. "I agree, we must find them."

"Then what are we waiting for? Get cleaned, I'll tell Tony and go with you." Natasha says. 

"Right!" Me, Todoroki, and Uraraka say, then there is Kacchan, who says, "shut up."

And we run out of the messy kitchen to clean ourselves and find jiro and Kaminirai.

/Jiro's POV\

"Denki, if you don't stop singing that song, I will pierce your head." I say, finally annoyed enough from Denki singing the song that went, 98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall. And you go till you get to 0, but Denki started at 10pm and only got to 63. 

"Yeash, calm down Jiro, it's a good song," Denki says. 

"I will kick you." I say glaring at him. 

We are walking through the center of the city we are in when a big explosion erupts under us and smoke goes everywhere. 

I cough and cover my mouth, "Denki!"

"J-jiro!" Denki yells back.

Something wraps around my waist and pulls me backward. I am pulled to a body. "Tsu?!" I struggle but can't get out of her tongue. "Tsu are you okay!?" She doesn't respond.

The smoke clears and I see Denki coughing. He sees us and yells, "Jiro! Tsu, let her go!" 

"It's no use! She's not herself anymore!" I yell.

"I can't use my lighting! It will hurt you!" Denki says nervously. 

"Denki it's okay!" I say. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Here I go! Three!" Denki gets ready to shoot. "Two!...."

"One!"

————————————————-

Hey, sorry for not updating in a while, I have had a hard life. Like crying last night, was not fun. I'm okay now though. 

Also, please check out my other book, IRobot, it only has 2 chapters but I'm working on the next soon. Thank you!

Love you all!

(1233 words)