Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks, but here is chapter 4

---------------------------------------

/ Kirishma's POV\

"Bakugo, you need to calm down," I say as Bakugo and I walk to the city. We had just woken up in a small pond and were soaking wet, and for some reason we had our hero costumes on.

The last thing I remember is walking to detention with Bakugo, and then somehow ended up in a pond.

"Don't fuckin tell me to shut up!" Bakugo yells.

" We need to find out where we are and how we got here. It would be easier if you calmed down." I say back.

That's when we see a big rainbow colored pillar shoot from the sky, about half a mile away from us.

"whoa, Bakugo let's...." I turn to Bakugo but he was already running towards it, more like using his explosions to get there faster.

Since all the training we have been doing at school, it took me about 7 minutes to get there. I run into the clearing to find Bakugo on the ground with a hammer on top of his chest with him trying to get it off.

"Bakugo!" I run to him but am stopped by a voice.

" You know this kid?'' I look up to see a blond guy who has some sort of armor on and a red cap, he also seem pretty buff.

"Yes, he is my friend." I stand up straight to seem, maybe less weak.

Bakugo screams, " Get this shitty hammer off me!!"

" He seems more of a villain," the blond dude says.

" Please just take the hammer off him, he isn't a threat." I say.

" He seems like a threat, shooting explosions from his hands running at me."

" We were just curious of the rainbow pillar."

"Okay, then" The man lifts his hand and the hammer flies back to it.

Bakugo stands up and is about to lounge at the man, but I catch him in time and hold him back, " there is no need to attack this guy, Bakugo." Bakugo calms down after thinking about and I let go of him.

" Well, I'm Thor Odinson, of Asgard."

I look at Bakugo who is huffing right now, probably cause this guy, Thor, took him down with only a hammer. " I'm Kirishma and this is my best friend, Bakugo, from Musutafu, Japan."

" Well your a long way from home, kirishmia, your in New York."

The United States!

" I could help you get to the city so you could find a away home," Thor offers.

" Than-"

"We don't funkin need you." Bakugo says.

"What he means is, we would love for your help," I say, I put my arm around bakugo and walk to Thor. " So what's this way to the city?"

He smiles, " This way," and he grabs my arm and spins his hammer.

Next thing I know me and Bakugo are in the air flying to the city.

--------------------------------------------------

So how was the chapter?

And who do you think the Villain should be?

Please comment and vote

Please tell others!

Also Read!!