Chapter 13

Eyyyy, update!!

/Uraraka's POV\ 

Bakugo spoke the fastest and loudest, "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! WHY CANT  YOU WAKE HIM!?!?!?"

Banner answered, "he is in a coma. We don't know why. Something in the sludge must have gotten in heart and made him shut down. It's all new to me right now, too."

"FIX HIM NOW!!!!" It didn't seem like Bakugo was listening. 

"K-Kacchan! They don't know how!" Deku screamed. 

"Shut the Fuck up, Deku!" Bakugo screamed, explosions coming out of his fists. 

Peter acted just in time and put something around his neck, maybe a little loser then a chocker. Bakugo went quiet and sat down. His head fell back and in less then 2 seconds he was asleep. 

"That was close, Mr Banner, you might want to stay with Kirishima. If Bakugo freaks again, I don't think The Calmer will help." Peter said and Banner left the room. "So, what are these quirks! Are they your powers?" 

We froze, he knew. I sighed, " we better tell him." 

Deku talked first, he knew the most. "Quirks are these special abilities people gain when they are about 5. Where we come, 80% of the world has these quirks. And some become hero's, and since good people are given these quirks, so are bad people. One of those bad people sent us here, me, Uraraka, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kacchan, and ..... Tsuyu. But Tsuyu is missing, all I know is there this feeling that she is in danger." Deku let's Peter take in the new information. 

"So you guys have powers too?" He asks. 

"Yes," I answer, " I can make anything weightless, including other people and myself." 

"I can basically run faster and punch and kick harder. I have used fingers too tho," Deku explains his quirk. "And Todoroki..." we all look at Todoroki, who is at the moment, watching us, quietly and creepily. 

" I can make ice my right side and fire on my left." Todorki says. 

 "And Bakugo can make explosions with his hands." I say, " plus Kirishima, he can harden his body like rock. 

"Wow," Peter says. "Well I'm actually a hero in this world. I'm Spider-Man. I can do anything a spider can do. I shoot webs from my wrists, climb things, and have spider sense's." He smiles. 

"Wow! So cool!" Deku says, with stars in his eyes. I smile. 

We start to hear voices down the hall. "Tony, we are not gonna fight some teens for fun." 

"But Steve, it will be fun to see what they can do. They acted like real hero's fighting that sludge monster." Tony says walking in with Steve. 

Peter speaks, "fight them? Cool! I already know what they can do! So all we have to do is tell them what we can do! Like Some training exercise."

Steve sighs, "he is definitely going after Tony." And Tony says yay.

"Meet us in the gym in an hour and a half, then we will fight., but not aggressively." Tony says and he runs with Steve walking behind out. 

Peter starts to tell us about the people we are fighting, four on four. "You guys will be fighting me, Mr Stark, Steve, and Thor, unless you want to add Natasha and Clint too." 

I look at the boys, "oh, we will so fuckin beat you guys." Bakugo says, standing up from the couch, with the cocker in his hand. "To show you will fuckin never mess with us!" 

/Deku's POV\ 

Peter explains what each can do.  Natasha use's guns and wrist things to shock people. Clint use's bow and arrow's. Tony use's the metal suit. Steve is basically fast, strong and throws a shield around. Thor can use his hammer which Peter says is dangerous. I start to think up of a plan as we head to the gym to train. This will be a fight I will need more notes for.

/Tsuyu's POV\ 

I wake up in the room I'm chained up in.

 I hear a lady yelling outside the door, "You brought the wrong person with green hair!" 

I hear someone say softly, "I'm sorry, bxbut you never s-said there would b-be two." He shudders. 

The lady sighs, "ugh, now I have to find him. That will take forever." 

"But you have his friend, won't he come looking for her." They are using me as bait now. I let out a slow ribbit. I have to get out and warn them. Wait, they wanted a green hair, but they got the wrong green hair. Then it hit me, they want Midorya. 

————————————-

Author-Chan here! 

So I have a little thing I want to do. I want people to vote who they want me to edit from MHA and what to edit them into. I'm just bored and want to do some fan made art. So vote down here. 

Deku 

Bakugo

Todorki 

Uraraka

Tsuyu 

Mr Aizawa 

Please vote on the thing! Please Comment too! 

(826 Words)