Part 26

Surprised for another chapter? I got nothing else to say so get on with the story!!

—————————————————

/Jirou's POV\

I can't believe it, this guy is blind. It makes total sense now. He was only able to dodge right before I hit him, he had to hear my heartbeats and which way they came from so he could dodge. 

Siren keeps wandering but doesn't walk more then 10 feet away from the tree I'm on. I have to defeat him, but how?

/Cap's POV\

I see Jirou run into the forest, followed by Siren. I threw my shield at Tornado, he raises his hand and a gust of wind blows it back at me. I catch it easily but the force of it double then what i threw.  It knocked me down a few feet. I look over to see Nat fighting Mother Earth. I don't think she's doing a great job, me or her aren't used to fighting these types of people. 

I run over to Natasha, she's dangling in the air by the leg. "Nat!" I yell and throw my shield at the vine holding her. 

She drops to the ground in her signature pose. "Thanks Cap." She runs over to me and we stand back to back,"I don't think we can beat them. The closets thing we fought to this were those aliens and Loki. We don't know anything about these people. We need to get Jirou and get out of here!" 

Mother Earth swings a vine at us and I stop it right before it hits us. I grab it and pull the vine from out of the ground. "Into the forest, come on!"  

We both run but I'm faster the Nat. I hear screeches and branches snapping. "That must be Jirou! You keep running  to the jet and call for back up. I'll get Jirou and meet you there." I run off towards the screeches.

I slow down and see Jiour hanging on to a branch 30 feet up. Siren is screaming straight up, i see blood coming from her eyes. She screams and covers one of her ears but can't get the other. I see her strength fading quickly. I throw my shield at Siren and it knocks him back 20 feet. I see Jirou lose conscious and lets go. I run under her and am able to catch her before she hits the ground.

 "I got you, I got you." I hold her close and sprint to the jet. I run passed Siren and pick up my shield as I run. I see the jet come up through the trees. I am able to get on the jet before I look back and see Tornado and Mother Earth coming through the trees. 

  "Nat lets go!" Natasha pushes on the accelerator and we shoot up. I strap Jirou onto the medic cot and start to clean her ears. 

/Jirou's POV\

I feel someone cleaning my ears, there's blood on them. I don't remember what happened either. My mind and memories are a blur. I open my eyes to see Mr America whipping my ears to clean the blood. My ears are ringing, I can't hear a single word he is saying. Something hits the jet and Steve stumbles backwards. I smell smoke.

/Caps POV\

"Nat, keep us steady!" I say, its hard to clean her ears with Mother Earth throwing trees at us. We'll make it back to the tower but Tony is going to have a fit once he sees a tree sticking out of the side of it.  

We are losing altitude and quickly. I try my best to stay steady with Nat trying not to let us get hit with trees. "Jirou I need you to stay awake for me, it looks like you lost a lot of blood, you have a few broken ribs. We should have never let your come with us." I hate seeing her in this state. No child should have to go through this. 

"No it's okay, my class has been through worse. I found his weakness, he is blind, so he relies on hearing to find his opponents." She speaks softly, looking up towards the ceiling so I can clean up her ears. 

"Jirou, I need you-" I'm interrupted by the jet getting hit by another tree and alarms blaring in my ears. 

Nat starts yelling things and gets out of pilot. "We are gonna crash! Hold on to something!" She sits in one of the side chairs and straps herself down. 

I quickly strap Jirou onto the table to secure her during the crash. I make my way to the back to see Mother Earth through a big hole in the wall. I grab a pipe that had busted out of the ceiling and throw it like a spear right her. But before I can see if she's is hit, the plane chases into the trees. I grab onto the sides and hope that everything is okay. 

Once the jet stops moving I hear Jirou struggling against the straps. I hurry over to rip them off her. "We need to get out of here, now." 

I nod in agreement and carefully put Jirou on my back, "it'll be quicker if I carry you."

"I'm not arguing." She says. 

I pick her up swiftly and look back to see Nat climbing out of the cockpit, blood stained on her left arm. "You ok?" 

"Yeah! Just some glass, but we have more to worry about. Look!" She points behind me. 

I can see another tree flying start for us. I barely have time to react but I turn myself to guard Jirou from the impact. But the impact never came, just a soft gust of wind and the clank of metal. 

I look up to see a gold and red man right in front of me.

———————————————————————

Author-chan is BACK!!!

Y'all I'm so sorry for the wait on this chapter. I really had no motivation to do it all. So much has changed, including me. 

It's been 1.5 years and guess what...... I'm gay! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 well bi. But still

Yeah I've changed a lot. It's all complicated for me lol.

I'm so excited to be back! But still have some catching up to do ;( I don't remember half the stuff I put in this book sadly....

Anyway I hoped you guys liked this chapter! Have a good one!

(1058 words)