Chapter 18

Hi

/Uraraka's POV\

I gasped, "oh no."

Bakugo yelled, "those fuckin cowards!" And he walks out, I'm guessing to go to Kirishima's room, where Kirishima is sleeping. I walk in to give Bakugo his food whenever he is in there, which is a lot actually. I've seen him sleep in there before. He is worried sick, I hear him at night, asking Kirishima to wake up, and every night I hear him fall asleep on the ground. 

It hurts me to see him in such a way. No one in our class has ever seen Bakugo cry. (She doesn't know Bakugo cried when he fought with Deku) I wish Kirishima would get better. 

/Bakugo's POV\ (is this his first POV?)

I sit next to Kirishima bed, I haven't left for an hour. I look at the plate of food Mr American brought in ten minutes ago. I sigh and start eating. I don't want to eat, I don't want to eat until Kiri wakes, but I know he would be mad if I don't. 

Those fuckin bastards, they are the reason Kirishima is like this. But.... it's my fault. If I hadn't frozen when I saw the sludge dude, and then ran, I could have saved Kirishima faster. He is suffering because I couldn't get over my fear. That sludge guy was the only one person that could keep me unclosed and not able to get out. I hate not being able to do anything. It makes me feel helpless again. I had this amazing quirk, and I could do nothing.

I bring my knees to my chest, "Come on shitty-hair, stop messing with me, I know you...." I bring my hand to my eyes and feel a tear. I sniffle. I put my head on the bed on my arms. "Good night Kiri." And I fall asleep.

I wake up and see that it's 8-36am. I sigh and walk to my room. I change into a black shirt, and baggy jeans. I walk to the lounge and see Pink Cheeks there. "Hey Bakugo, umm how you doin?" Pink cheeks says walking up to me. 

"I'm fine as alway, what do you want?" I say back, getting a glass of orange juice. 

Pink cheeks looks down. "I heard you last night, and I want to help you. I can take you back to the place where the Vanisher and the Collector attacked Deku. We might be able to find something."

I groan, not wanting the help, but I knew that I needed it, "fine, but just tell everyone we went on a run together because it's dangerous alone."

"Of course, thank you for letting me help you," Deku's friend (Uraraka) smiles and runs to her room to change. She comes back in a black shirt, pink joggers, a back pack, and tennis shoes, she hands out my black shoes. "I thought you might need them."

I take them and put them on, "let go." I say and walk to the elevator. Pink cheeks follows and we go to the bottom floor. "What's the back pack for?"

"In case we find anything, like evidence." Uraraka says. 

The doors open and we walk out. We get on the bus and take the back seats. I see Pink cheeks pull out a camera from her backpack. She takes a few pictures of a man a few seats a ahead. You could only see half his face because her was facing the isle.

"Who is he?" I ask leaning towards the camera to look at the pictures. 

Pink Cheeks shows me the pictures, "I saw his bag, the logo was LoV,whatever that means. It just looked familiar so I took a few pictures." 

I smile, "you know, taking pictures of strangers without their permission is against the law." 

Deku's friend (Uraraka) stops, then speaks, "well, we have never been in the world, so the laws don't count for us." 

I laugh, who knew pink cheeks could do something like that. She always seemed like the one to follow the rules. "That's the first."

"The first for what?" Pink cheeks says. 

"You, I never thought I would see you break the law." I say

"It's for Kirishima's sake, and ours. We need as much evidence we can get, even if we break the law." Pink Cheeks says. Wow, she is determined to find these villains. No wonder she put up a fight when we fought at the UA tournament thing. 

The bus stops and we get off. I glance at the man and he glares at us. He gets off behind us.

Me and Pink Cheeks don't waste time and run to the field. I follow her to where the attack happened and we start to look around. 

I find nothing good. I slip over a glove. I pick it up, "hey! Pink cheeks! I found something!" In seconds Uraraka is next to me. I give her the glove and she looks at it.

"It seems to have a lot of frog slime on it, like they held along of frogs." She looks more and then shows me part of the glove, it's the LoV symbol again, "it's the same symbol. I better bring this back to the Stark tower, but we should look for more evidence." 

After 30 minutes, we stop and decide to go back. We walk into the tower, I'm still amazed that this guy owns his own tower. We ride the elevator up and walk into the lounge. The women, Wanda I think, was moving a cup and a plate in circles. Icy-hot was making tea, but it didn't look hot for some reason, maybe he liked cold tea. "Where is Dr Banner?" I ask.

Wanda looks at us, "he is in the lab." 

Me and Pink cheeks run to the lab, "Mr banner! We need you to examine this glove!" Uraraka says and shows him the glove.

"Of course I can, but may I ask why?" Takes the glove from the plastic bag we put it in, "and why is it slimy?" He places the glove on a small table.

"We don't know, just find out science stuff about it!" I yell, this could be important.

"Of course, I'll get to it right away, no leave while I work." Me and Pink Cheeks walk out. 

Uraraka stops me, "thank you for coming with me."

"It was nothing, just don't ask again." I say and walk to Kirishima's room

/Uraraka's POV\

I walk to Deku's room and knock on the door. "Deku?"

Deku opens the door. "Oh hey Uraraka, what brings you here?" 

I show him the picture of the man and a picture of the glove. "I saw them man today with Bakugo. He had a symbol that look familiar to me." I show Deku the symbol. "Does this look familiar?"

Deku studies it, then he gasps, "what? What is it?" I say.

Deku looks at me, "LOV, League of Villains."

———————————————————-

Hi, um hi

I have been working on this chapter since someone asked me to update so here I am.

I'm tired, good night

(1189 words)