Chapter 7

Hi! So someone once called me author-Chan, so that is what I'm now calling myself! Thanks for the name! Now on to the story!

/Uraraka's POV\

I woke up to a man, he had black hair. There were many wires clung to my body. He had his back towards me so I quickly jumped out of the bed and ran out. Who was he!? I hear someone yelling behind me and I look behind to see the doctor man running with someone else, a man with blonde hair. I looked forward and ran right into a wall. I stumble back holding my head. The memories come flooding back, being sucked into the hole, the new world, todoroki, bakugo, and Kirishima.

The two men come up to me, "you need to stay in bed," the doctor grabs my wrist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't remember what happened, but I do now." I pull away. "Where are my friends?"

The blond man speaks this time, "you need to rest."

"I'm fine, that happens sometimes, now tell me where they are." I say sternly.

"I'll take you to them," a kid my age with brown hair walks up, "I'm Peter, they are in the gym talking."

"Thanks, I'm Ochaco Uraraka," I extend my hand and Peter shakes it.

Peter takes me through the endless building and we somehow get to the gym. I see my classmates in the corner talking so I thank Peter again and run to them.

"Uraraka! Come sit down, were talking about the stuff that happened," Kirishima says.

I sit on a bench next to Todoroki, "do you guys know who those people are?"

"We should start from the beginning...." Todoroki says. He explains what happened to him since he came here. Then Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Wait, so none of you guys remember how we got here?" I ask.

"I think one of us would have said that!" Bakugo yells.

"But I do," they stare while I explain about detention, the man, and us falling though a worp hole. "Have any of you see Tsyu or Deku?"

"None of us have see Miydoriya or Tsyu since we were back in our world," Todoroki answers.

"But they were with us when we fell through the hole, that must mean they must be somewhere in this world." I say.

"It doesn't matter, we have to find them." Kirishima stands up.

"We are gonna search the whole funkin world to find Deku and Frog?!" Bakugo stand up too. Me and Todoroki stood up after.

We all look at each other now, " Yeah, we are."

—————————————

Author-Chan here! I can't believe how many reads I'm getting!! I'm so happy!

But anyway, I would love to see you guys comment more, to see your input and maybe things I spelled wrong.

Also, do you want me to make the chapters longer? How long? (Please comment for this)

Please vote and comment!

(501 words)

Author-Chan out!